Shader for FTB 1.5.2 Beta pack?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Banton

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo!
Is it possible to install a Shader for this version of FTB?
I tried several ways...but nothing worked for me :l
I would really appreciate if someone has a link or explanation of how to install it.
Thank you very much! :)

VaalDeth

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I have just what your looking for, check out my tutorial for doing just this:

Enjoy!

Banton

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, you are my personal hero for today!
everything works fine :)

Subscribed + liked !

Thank you

Gemain

Jul 29, 2019
It doesnt work, but it does not crash it simply doesnt load the shaders orso.

I have optifine and shader mod "working" but the textpacks wont change anything.

Jul 29, 2019
It doesnt work, but it does not crash it simply doesnt load the shaders orso.

I have optifine and shader mod "working" but the textpacks wont change anything.
I had the same issue when i placed the optifine and shader zip in instMods, but got crash when i placed the files from the shader zip into oftifine, like he does it in the video.

Gemain

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue when i placed the optifine and shader zip in instMods, but got crash when i placed the files from the shader zip into oftifine, like he does it in the video.

You get crashed because i dont think you need to put the shaders into the zip
How i had it on running on ftb ultimate i had both files in instmods folder and the shaders in the shader dir and it worked.
Now i did the same with unleashed but it seems it doesnt load the shaders when you click them. No crash only a fatal error in the console stating it doesnt work :p

Searched on the net and only found someone telling us that a few mods are screwing with shader mod and he needs to fix that before it works.
Guess we need to wait :)

zomgstryker

Jul 29, 2019
I found a solution! You need to download the previous versions of optifine and shaders for 1.5.2. You need Optifine 1.5.2 D2 and Shaders 1.45.2. This fellow was kind enough to host the outdated versions of these mods here, but I am sure they are also available from the authors. I am now successfully running shaders with FTB Unleashed.

Gemain

Jul 29, 2019
I gonna try this right away if it works you are a boss :p

Yeah same problem for me.

Could you post proof that it works cause when i use sues i still have the same water and still no waving leaves etc.

Also if you have proof it works tell me how you installed it.
Cause i dropped optifine and shader mod into the inst folder and it did made the shaderpack folder and optifine is also working its again that it seems to me it doesnt load packs cause nothing changed for me :(

jungmei

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, shaders work with FTB Unleashed. Do what zomgstryker suggests. Optifine 1.5.2 D2 Ultra and Shaders 1.45.2. Then extract the shaders and add them to the optifine archive so it's just one zip-file. Works for me at this moment :)

zomgstryker

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, shaders work with FTB Unleashed. Do what zomgstryker suggests. Optifine 1.5.2 D2 Ultra and Shaders 1.45.2. Then extract the shaders and add them to the optifine archive so it's just one zip-file. Works for me at this moment :)

Correct you have to extract the shader's mod into optifine for it to work. I neglected to mention that in my previous post, sorry.

Zslash1990

Jul 29, 2019

first useful info on how to get this working lol. finally it works! :p

Zslash1990

Jul 29, 2019
I dont lagg at all, i get around 30-50fps depending on where i am. but my system is pretty solid tho. doubt i could ever run this on my laptop :p