sg's RPs of Awesomeness! :D

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Morte runs inside your home, he is very worried about something:*
/Morte-Sh
You don't happen to know where Luzad is, do you? As he kind of just disappeared. And to make it worse a massive bug wiped out all the data about him, its like he never was here. If he dies he can't be recovered.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
[no rp] Great timing Lenny. I was just about to head to sleep. [/no rp]
/Sa-Mo
No, but I have this.
*shows Morte the box and the note*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Morte's face becomes white when he read it and he quickly opened the other box, in it is indeed a hearth and spices,Shadia is pretty sure its the same hearth as the one she took a bite out. Morte is shocked.*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
/Morte-Shadia
It means that Luzad has fought his last battle. It means that he is dead and will stay dead,forever.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
*after Tzet's successor's coronation, when Tzet and Zya are preparing to leave the world*
/Wy-Tz,Zy
Well, my work here is done. I suppose this is when our paths diverge... Here, take this, so we can keep in touch. *hands Tzet a mirror. This is the one that I intended to give him to let him spy on Shadia, but that got retconned* This mirror is linked to another mirror that I will keep in my new home, and any light, sound, and even small objects that pass into one will come out the other. If you need me, for anything, let me know.
*attaches planeswalking focus to staff*
*vanishes*
*appears on a world matching the description in my post yesterday that, as far as Wyman or I know, is only inhabited by some pigs, cows, and the occasional crimson cultist*
*starts constructing a tower on a mountaintop somewhere*
*days pass*
*remembers all the alchemical hardware he left on EVE's ship*
*zaps over there and brings it back to the tower*
*remembers the mirror that he gave Tzet, and that its mate is back on Tzet's homeworld in the building that Shadia disappeared to*
*returns there*
*appears right in front of some kid who looks out of place in this fiery wasteland and also seems to be totally lost*
/Wy-Ce
Oh, hi, you don't look like you're from here. Say, what's your name?
*conversation ensues*
*when Cedric asks about Shadia*
I don't know where she is... the previous ruler of this city sent me to look for her after she disappeared, but by the time I came back, he had already dealt with her himself. I don't know the details, but I imagine that he sent her off to another plane, another world. I don't know which one. As for that king- Tzet is his name- he left this world a few days ago. I don't know which world he's on now... but I can show you.
*walks over to wherever he had placed that mirror previously*
*picks it up and shows it to Cedric*
This mirror is linked to one that I gave to Tzet before he left. What you see there is whatever's in front of the other mirror, in that world. I should be able to take you there, if you like.
*takes Cedric to Tzet's current world, or my new home, or wherever*
[Is this still in effect?]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp]I have no idea, but I guess why not. if you choose to go to Tzet world you would end up with Kuro who has no idea where we are. I think[/no rp]

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
[Okie-day!]
/Ce-Wy
No thanks. Now that I know where they are, I can get there myself.
*Cedric pulls out a small golden hoop. The hoop expands to the size of a large hula hoop. The space inside the hoop distorts, and a forest can be seen through it. Cedric steps through the hoop, and the hoop disappears, along with Cedric and the image of the forest.*
[From now on, whenever Cedric uses a Pokémon move, I'm just gonna name the move. You guys can use your imaginations as to what the move looks like, and how your characters react to it.
Btw, the hoop-thing was Cedric using Hyperspace Hole.]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[no rp]wait, now that I think about it how long is it ago since the owner of kuro posted something here? [/no rp]

Majix560

Jul 29, 2019
[@WitherBlaster no since everyone else seems to be in a different time-zone. that or still in school. Which means there's only other people here around 10 to 11 pm or later (CDT)]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
You're still at the camp. Let's just say Kuro died while fighting a bear or something and he taught you how to survive and stuff.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
[He died before I got there. Let's go with that.]
*When Cedric comes through, he finds himself in an abandoned campsite. He decides to pack up everything he can (which is a LOT) and begins tracking Tzet by his aura.*
[How's that?]