SF3 Lost Save

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
N

Nick_o_bus

Title SF3 Lost Save

Launcher Type

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version Im Not Sure

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Hello all! Up until last night I was enjoying Sky Factory 3 and all of a sudden the game crashed! I didn't think much of this but the next day after school (today) I thought maybe updating Sky Factory might make it run better and not crash as much. Once I did the update and launched Sky Factory, I clicked single player and to my surprise, there were no saves! I have tried downgrading to the version I was previously at (not sure but I think it was 3.0.1) and I have had no luck finding my save! There are no backup files but I have seen in the chat that it occasionally do automatic backups. I use the curse launcher. I was fairly far into the modpack and I would be very happy if I could find this save! Thank all of you for your help in advance. -Nick

Last edited by a moderator: