Sexy New Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
May I be one of the first to say how much I love this new design. The first thing I thought of was Sphax, I don't know why but it just came to me.

A big thumbs up to iBurn and whoever else has been helping him behind the scenes for the last few months. I know it was stressful but I can assure you, the effort was worth it in the long run :D

Gewitters

Jul 29, 2019
I agree. New design looks really good, and will look even more amazing with the new logo/banner that will be picked by the team. Keep up the good work.

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
I agree. New design looks really good, and will look even more amazing with the new logo/banner that will be picked by the team. Keep up the good work.

Indeed and with some of the logo's I have seen produced it will look even better :)

D

Deleted member 188

I don't know why but this website seems...expensive for some reason. Like it must cost a bit more to host then the older websites.

Even with that said it looks amazing!

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone :) I am not really happy with how the theme of the forums looks right now so it will be changing a bit soon to a more clean theme

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
pssssh i got excited just by the fact i can see a "upload a file" button, though i miss all the smilies.......

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
We added a new theme called "Feed the beast theme" it currently only has a dark background and white content area but we are working on a dark version of it. :)

Plus a new logo.

Reactions: bad wolf

bad wolf

Jul 29, 2019
We added a new theme called "Feed the beast theme" it currently only has a dark background and white content area but we are working on a dark version of it. :)

Plus a new logo.

The new theme looks really nice (aswell as the choice for the new logo) :D

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
Still have the new website coming soon. It will go live in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.