Severe Lag Issues SF3

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
N

Nemis05

Title Severe Lag Issues SF3

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Sky Factory 3

Modpack version 3.0.8

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I have two types of lag: Block Lag and Entity Lag.
When I mine a block, it returns and after a few seconds it drops.
Mobs is moving like 1fps even if i have around 20.

C

christianglong

Title Severe Lag Issues SF3 Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App Modpack Sky Factory 3 Modpack version 3.0.8 Have you modified the pack? No Link to log file Details of the issue I have two types of lag: Block Lag and Entity Lag.
When I mine a block, it returns and after a few seconds it drops.
Mobs is moving like 1fps even if i have around 20.
Do you have Steam? If so, kill that from running and TRY it again. Also make sure java is added to your antivirus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

N

Nemis05

I used the "Repair Minecraft" function in the Twitch app. After that the block lag disappeared, but the entity lag is still there.

C

christianglong

I used the "Repair Minecraft" function in the Twitch app. After that the block lag disappeared, but the entity lag is still there.
Do you have Steam, Kaspersky, Origin, or another communications app and or antivirus?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk