Setups/Contraptions to build that produces something

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Affex

Jul 29, 2019
Im getting closer and closer to restart of my world (as I have meantioned in other threads)
but Im decided to keep going for as long as I can. Right now Im out of ideas of stuff to build.
I want to build some cool setups/contraptions that produces something.

What already have:
Farms with all soul shards
Copper/Tin/Electrum Lava centrifuging setup
Wheat/Carrot/Potato
Sugar Canes, Melons, Pumpkins , Cocoabeans, Nether Wart
Cobble, Sand , Gravel , Flint , Ice , Snow

Do you have any tips of contraptions to build which could produce more kinds of stuff for me?
Thanks

(And as always, Excuse my english)

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
If you had Extra Forge Utilities installed you could make a craft packager (or whatever they are) of compressed combblestone. 9 makes 1, 9 of those make the second tier, 9 of those is 3rd tier, all the way up to 8.

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
ITNT Machine , Diamond Factory,9x9x8 Railcraft tank full of all liquids , all bees, all trees, fusion reactor automation

That'll keep you entertained for a while :)

Reactions: Quesenek

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Didja see that thread about automating the quest ram? You could try something like that.

I'm a builder, not a techy, so I'm never bored in times like these.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Making a fully automated tier 5 zombie spawner.

The basics is to make all zombies quickly get out of the spawner check range, and drop them to near death.
Turtles or other automated killing devices that drop rare drops and experience give the killing blow. (Yes, I know that future versions of soul shard won't drop rare drops)

Store the iron bars, carrots and potatoes, automate the repair of gold and iron drops, and their smelting.
Decide on what you want to do with rotten flesh and chain mail armours, because they have very little use for me. Rotten flesh could be used with greg tech, to gain a slight bit of energy that could power the smelting of the gold and iron above.

Collect the experience, and use it to automatically enchant tools and books.
Make a way to automate the books creation if you so desire, as well as a way to store and sort the enchanted books.

From reed, leather and zombies as input, you end up with iron, gold, food and enchanted books.

I had lots of fun building most of that last time, and it was really nice to have a decent supply of iron and gold being produced by what was initially just a way to enchant my tools.

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Build the Xeno/EE3 powered infinicore! Produce infinite amounts of ....damn near everything vanilla!

Of course, you have to invest a couple netherstars and 72 diamonds (or kill the dragon) to kick it off, but it truly does make infinite things.

(Disclaimer: Only works in 1.4.7. No guarantees it makes what you want.)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I just remembered some of the ideas I had.

1. A frame-ship factory with block-placers or something.
2. Floating advanced jetpack factory, supplied via minecart by several other facilities.
3. Quantum armory, via UU.

You could also try recreating docm's charm of keeping farm.

Affex

Jul 29, 2019
Forgot to mention that I have 4 Zombie pigmen soul shards, One for Gold, Diamond , Iron and Enderpearls (dont wanna bother with endermens) using autocrafting tables and minium stones.

The Quest ram thingy is something im gonna work on!
ITNT machine is not something I need since I way a AE network that will craft it when I need it.
Docm77s Charm of keeping farm is a cool setup, But that would be one of the last things I would do.
Im playing singleplayer and with Quantum armor you dont die that often (never)
Build the Xeno/EE3 powered infinicore! Produce infinite amounts of ....damn near everything vanilla!

Of course, you have to invest a couple netherstars and 72 diamonds (or kill the dragon) to kick it off, but it truly does make infinite things.

(Disclaimer: Only works in 1.4.7. No guarantees it makes what you want.)
So how do you make one of these Infinicores?