Serverdownload not available

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

damnedsky

Jul 29, 2019
Please refer to this link for all the downloads necessary and install from there. I am also closing this thread.

Edit:
It was brought to my attention that the link was indeed broken. So here's how you download the server files through the Launcher:

Make sure you select the Filters Settings then change what's needed and Apply Filters.

Then Make sure the view says Server / All and hit the download button.

Reactions: Wabbit

Graloth

Jul 29, 2019
Same here, no access to the files, not via website link or the launcher, can't even launch the game because of the error "Error: could not load modpackdata" and "Error: Could not load map data!".

Does anyone have a download mirror for the server? I'm guessing most people in charge of FTB are at minecon, so it'll probably stay down for a while

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
It's likely a problem with creeperhosts servers and while im sure they've got someone at minecon do they defenetly still have people maintaining their servers.
And if you'r unable to reach the modpackdata file you'r probably not going to be able to launch the game even if you get your hands on the files.
You could try transfering your files to multiMC and you should be able to play offline.
Or if it's the actualy FTB server files you'r looking for there is a direct link for that laying somewhere here on the forum (and on the support site)

Graloth

Jul 29, 2019
It's likely a problem with creeperhosts servers and while im sure they've got someone at minecon do they defenetly still have people maintaining their servers.
And if you'r unable to reach the modpackdata file you'r probably not going to be able to launch the game even if you get your hands on the files.
You could try transfering your files to multiMC and you should be able to play offline.
Or if it's the actualy FTB server files you'r looking for there is a direct link for that laying somewhere here on the forum (and on the support site)
Sadly those links also use creeperhost, so they also do not work (and you're right in that it's the server files I'm looking for :p )

Graloth

Jul 29, 2019
I cant download the server file either, the client works fine for me
Weird, nothing happens when I click the Filter Settings button, so I can't download the server files through that either :( (I've been able to before)

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it's defenetly creeperhost having issues, give it a little time and it should sort itself out :)

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
No, it's not Creeperhost having issues, contact the FTB team about this issue.
How do you know it's a launcher issue and not Creeperhost?

I only based my assumption on that i weren't able to download the server files an hour ago, but now im able to start the download the file, but the website and the download were exeptionaly sluggish.
(the server file i tried to download) http://repo.creeperhost.net/direct/FTB2/86adee337516eb7d7bac0a5334bd7c62/FTBBetaA_Server.zip

Graloth

Jul 29, 2019
No, it's not Creeperhost having issues, contact the FTB team about this issue.
It's already been mentioned several times on the support site, other than that I don't know how else to contact the FTB team, unless you mean the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the forum

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Found out, was a spelling error or the hyperlink wasn't working, download has been fine all day (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.