Server won't launch with some Thaumcraft addons installed, has something to do with MFR

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cheremenin

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Server won't launch with some Thaumcraft addons installed, has something to do with MFR
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Added 8 Thaumcraft and Blood Magic addons to my private server and client today, and while the client seems to at least get past the loading screen properly (won't create or join SP worlds, just stays on the main menu, so it's obviously broken), the server just stops itself w/o a crash log. Analyzing the forge logs leads to the conclusion that it is caused by MFR Compat w/ Thaumcraft, googling reveals the issue but does not provide any fixes. Also, any way to at least know which one of the 6 TC addons is causing it? So I can maybe remove it for now.
The addons I've added: Witching Gadgets, Thaumic Horizons, Thaumic Bases, Automagy, Tainted Magic, Magistics, Blood Arsenal, and Sanguimancy.

Sorry for the massive log.

Last edited:

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Did some googling and someone with the same error said that removing witching gadgets allowed them to open their pack.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Could be the nugget bug. Gotta go in to withching gadgets config and disable the nugget xmutes.
Then again I haven't checked the log as im on my phone.
But that sounds like a problem I ran into.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk