Server Timeout over Missing Blocks

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

TheCorsair

Title:
Server Timeout over Missing Blocks
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evlolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Basically everything went downhill since yesterday. I have server that I am running off of my computer that a few friends of mine and I generally play from. For me, I log into the server from the same computer. After joining the server the yesterday the computer crashed with no error and just to a blank screen. After turning off and on the computer this behavior would continue under different situations such as just having the server running or just having the client running and the server off. Sometimes the computer would automatically reboot after a crash, sometimes it wouldn't.

I updated java from 1.7 something to the latest 1.8_66 and Minecraft is no longer crashing the computer anymore. However I cannot log into the server and when I try I get the error in the log linked above. I tried reinstalling the server and generating a new world but I still get the missing blocks. I am at a complete loss because I made no changes to the server or the client or anything that would update the modpacks.

Thank you for you help.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Can you try to delete everything related to the pack and reinstall everything again? Also try to uninstall FTB Launcher and reinstall it or do that with Minecraft.

T

TheCorsair

I did that and the first time I tried starting up the client I got this: http://pastebin.com/KTiTKKRT The second time I tried it started up right and connected to the server!

So it's working, hopefully it continues working but I still wouldn't mind know what went wrong. Thank you.