Server Revelation error

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Gothank

Oct 29, 2020
Hello I am trying to start my server revelation. Every time that starts I have the error if below.

[Server thread / WARN] [minecraft / MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2341ms behind, skipping 46 tick (s)

I used java 8.271, 8.261 same problem, I don't understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour j'essaie de démarré mon server revelation. À chaque fois qui démmarre j'ai l'erreur si desous.

[Server thread/WARN] [minecraft/MinecraftServer]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2341ms behind, skipping 46 tick(s)

J'ai utilisé java 8.271, 8.261 même problème, je comprend pas.