Problem Server randomly stopped working

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Stigma

Jul 29, 2019
  • Windows 7 64 bit
  • Using the FTB server for Tech world 2.
  • v1.3.8
  • Tech world 2 mod pack only.
  • What are your server specs? What my comp is. 8+gigs ram before graphic card.
  • Found a pocket of Natural Gas in my under ground tunnel system... Ohhh joy. Eventually got fed up trying to get it all out so... "F it, FIRE!!!" The following series of massive explosions cause more than 1 crash. I was in the process of making a new base in the now massive cave when I came across 1 block of gas. I detonated it and started to put more stone up. I bumped into some invis blocked so I thought "log out and back in to fix. No biggy." Well I was wrong. Can not log back in at all. No one can. When I check server command window it says "Connection lost".

centron

Jul 29, 2019
Same issues here, but with Monster 1.1.1 server. Server shows up fine on browser, but every time myself or others try to connect we get an "End of Stream." I believe this is system-wide right now, maybe to do with the recent issues with Heartbleed.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Same issues here, but with Monster 1.1.1 server. Server shows up fine on browser, but every time myself or others try to connect we get an "End of Stream." I believe this is system-wide right now, maybe to do with the recent issues with Heartbleed.
Saw this thread and decided it wasn't too old to post in, heartblead has no effect on minecraft as minecraft doesn't even use SSL
It seems to have fixed itself... Internet works in very weird ways...
as to what happened, the server was probably crashing because of the sheer amount of block updates. After waiting a while it probably finished updating thus fixing itself.