Server not responding?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyessen

Jul 29, 2019
So our server crashed today (we use a cloud-based linux computer to run it), which happens every few days or so. So i go to restart the host computer as normal, but after restarting the server I encountered a very odd problem: none of the server commands would go through!

To be more specific: the server starts up, does its thing loading the mods, blah blah, and then it once it finishes I immediately get hit with the "Can't keep up" message. I don't know if this is significant, but this has come up every time I've tried to restart the server. I'll try to issue a command through the console, and it will just push the terminal down one line and not do anything. Also, the server is un-accessible to anybody at this point.

After countless server restarts, and even reinstalling java on the host side, I am utterly stuck. I get no errors or crash reports while the server starts up, so there really isn't anything for me to show you guys. Any help with this is greatly appreciated, since me and my friends pay for this server (maybe not for much longer...).

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.