Server Not Fully Starting

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

TURTLEStheBest

Oct 19, 2020
I am trying to host a enigmatica 2 server and the server is not showiung that it it has fully started but when I connect it sort of works (The client goes not responding for a couple seconds and I get disconnected while trying to connect. A couple of errors/warnings i am concerned about are
1. Attempting connection with missing mods (All loaded mods) at client and repeated for at server
2. main/ERROR [randompatches]: Failed to transform class: net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer
3. Parsing error loading built-in advancement minecraft:recipes/redstone/trapdoor 19.10 04:18:32
[Server] INFO com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException: Unknown recipe 'minecraft:trapdoor'
4. when i try to join i get disconnected for Internal Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Recipie minecraft:wooden_door (net.minecraft.item.door@1b6683c4) This is the error on the client screen.
I dont know how many of theese are actual issues but would really like some help figuring out the problem.

Last edited: