Whitelist Server Server Mythology (MCPC+) (18+) - Custom Modpack (FTB Launcher)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
Great server no lagg, 99.9% uptime and good staff and owner that fix problems as soon as they are found. This one is worth having a look at

Nicksterr

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: James2290
AGE (18+): 21
Experience with FTB or modded Minecraft in general: Extensive to say the least. A countless amount of hours.
Why you? I'm social and although I prefer to live on my own I do enjoy the company and chatting with others, preferably mature and laid back individuals who just want to kick it and talk shit while building.
How often will you be on the server? Daily, several hours.
Do you accept the rules? I do.
Secret word: wither.

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
hello all prospective people looking for a server, you are missing out if you dont look at this one, small community, no lagg, 99.99% uptime, why not give it a go and have a look, decent staff and fresh world... so give it a go you will not know unless you have a look

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ChaoticPancakes
AGE (18+):28
Experience with FTB or modded Minecraft in general: Been playing FTB for about a year on dire wolf, mindcrack and ultimate packs. I haven't played with the new packs at yet, so I am looking forward to learning what the new mods and all the latest updates have to offer.
Why you? I know quite a bit about most the mods and am always willing to help out. My builds are decent and I'm always looking to improve, I've never really built anything really big and so would love to try and give that a go.
How often will you be on the server? Most days for a few hours.
Do you accept the rules? Of course!
Secret word: Wither

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: beraias
AGE (18+): 24
Experience with FTB or modded Minecraft in general: I have a great deal of Experience with Applied Energistics and working with Tinker's construct. I am learning new things everyday and throughly enjoy playing with others.
Why you? I'm a friendly and helpful player, I don't grief. I'm sick of single player and servers full of immature people.
How often will you be on the server? At least 4 times a week.
Do you accept the rules? Yes
Secret word: Wither

TophamSlam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TophamSlam
AGE (18+): 23
Experience with FTB or modded Minecraft in general: A couple weeks on unleashed, fast learner.
Why you? Very social, community type always want to help and play with others.
How often will you be on the server? 5/6 nights of the week and some days when I'm not working
Do you accept the rules? Yes, all of them!
Secret word: wither

Swillis57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Swillis57
AGE (18+): 18
Experience with FTB or modded Minecraft in general: Played FTB since it was in beta, spent lots of time on Tekkit and other similar packs before that.
Why you?: I enjoy gaming with other people, and I am also a programmer by trade, so CC and RedPower are the mods I usually sink the most time into, and I always enjoy helping others learn to program for these two mods.
How often will you be on the server?: Couple hours a day.
Do you accept the rules?: Of course.

Blagballs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: blagballs
AGE (18+): 18
Experience with FTB or modded Minecraft in general: Long time MC player, one of the first 100k to buy, tinkered with IC2 before I know about tekkit, spent a good few months tinkering with tekkit alone, and now I've been playing ftb for about 6 months, both sp and on various servers!
Why you? I love to foster community and build interesting places like towns, arenas, and libraries for players to interact with each other on, I have an abundance of experience and willingness to learn, and I have about 5 friends that I'm searching for a server for!
How often will you be on the server? almost daily, for a few hours usually
Do you accept the rules? Yep!

On a side note, how often to you consider adding mods and what kinds of mods do you look to add? While I'm more than willing to play this server without additional mods, I've been looking for a custom modpack server that could incorporate some interesting mods, ones that can enhance the overall server play. In particular I've played Magic Farm and was struck by how the difficulty added by extra hunger along with the huge variety of crops really spiced up how players interacted and built, so I've looked for a place to emulate that alongside the more technical aspects of FTB! also I think gregtechs pretty cool, but maybe I'm just getting masochistic =P

LeapingSalmon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:LeapingSalmon
AGE (18+): 33
Experience with FTB or modded Minecraft in general: Long time modded MC player - started with Tekkit and moved to FTB day one. currently playing on LNN Custom Server however numbers have dwindled and now looking for a new challenge.
Why you? I like playing on active servers where i can visit others creations for ideas of my own. I take my time on builds and look to keep things automated but including automated shut offs to ensure lag is low. I enjoy a good chat and laugh and look forward to doing so here if you accept me.
How often will you be on the server? at the moment i will be daily at various times as i am on paternity leave. After couple weeks it will be daily during evenings only.
Do you accept the rules? Yes

MariuszTM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mariusz_B
AGE (18+): 32
Experience with FTB or modded Minecraft in general: Hundreds of hours
Why you? I'm looking for a mature server, I want to kill time at work.
How often will you be on the server? 3-5 times a week.
Do you accept the rules? Yes!