Server Loop while Starting Up

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Lordtazou

Jul 29, 2019
Title Server Loop while Starting Up

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Infinity Evolved

Modpack version Newest Available 1.7.10-1614

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/85707e85

Details of the issue This server is running with the AMP Web-Panel.

The game server was running fine this morning. However, I was told just after noon that the server was not running anymore. I went to restart the server and thinking that something just went wrong with the Server restart and so I went to restart. However, I realized that the server was going through a startup-loop. I tried looking through the Logs but I am not actually quite sure what I am looking for. Could someone be so kind as to look at the log that I posted and let me know what it could be?

Last edited:
B

berni1212

u got a Crash file that would help too :) [21:03:26] [Server thread/ERROR]: This crash report has been saved to: C:\Users\Tazou\AppData\Local\CubeCoders\AMP\Instances\FTB\Minecraft\.\crash-reports\crash-2017-12-29_21.03.26-server.txt

Lordtazou

Jul 29, 2019
I will be putting it up once the server is back up. I had several updates I need to run this morning before I do anything else. I will upload when I have the ability to do so.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Use MCEdit and remove this block:
  1. -- Entity being ticked --
  2. Details:
  3. Entity Type: GraviSuite.PlasmaBall (gravisuite.EntityPlasmaBall)
  4. Entity ID: 141
  5. Entity Name: entity.GraviSuite.PlasmaBall.name
  6. Entity's Exact location: -86.73, 71.39, 85.50
  7. Entity's Block location: World: (-87,71,85), Chunk: (at 9,4,5 in -6,5; contains blocks -96,0,80 to -81,255,95), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
  8. Entity's Momentum: -0.99, 0.09, -0.91
EDIT: If it still fails, post new log.

Reactions: Lordtazou

Lordtazou

Jul 29, 2019
It did not help. One of my buddies also combed through it and said there was a bit more than just that going on so we just restarted with a new map. I appreciate the help though!

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
It did not help
That should have done it.

But we'll never know - you should have posted a new log after the remove of the ticking block.
(many forget to save the world after the remove of the blocks, and just closes MCEdit - not saying this is the case)

One of my buddies also combed through it and said there was a bit more than just that going
What did your friend find - can you please share, might be helpful for future issues.

Lordtazou

Jul 29, 2019
I thought that it should have as well but unfortunately not. There were several entities that caused an issue such as the plasma launcher, a spawner, and an entity that didnt spawn correctly that both myself and my buddy seen. It almost felt like it was a cascading effect rather than just an existing problem. I ended up just adding those items to mineTweaker via a script. Thus far, we have had NO issues since the reboot.