Server keeps crashing

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

MiK3gamer

Jul 29, 2019
update:
i just downloaded the map and launched it in single player.
it works without a problem. but i am in a sidderent location with a completely empty inventory. also, i dont wanna keep playing it in singleplayer, it is supposed to run on that server

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Looks like a apiary with issues, in this location (from your log):
Block location: World: (-957,64,262)

Before trying anything - make sure you have a backup of your world - in case anything goes wrong.

I had similar issue on a server - try this first:

1 - Start server - hopefully you'll get a chance to add a command before it crashes

2 - change time to night (and hope that that bee isn't active at night) - do this via server console

time set night

3 - Retry a few times if you don't get it 1 time, If you manage to change to night time, join the server and remove that apiary (or the bee inside)

If above solution doesn't work:

Download MCEdit and load your world in that software, find the apiary and remove it from your world. Remember to save before exit MCEdit - and then try again.

Post new log if you still have issues.

MiK3gamer

Jul 29, 2019
I will try as soon as i am home. Which is in like 50 minutes.

Is it possibke that this is a compatibility problem between forestry bees/apiaries and the itemducts of thermal?
Because i am using itemducts to pipe bees in and out of the apiary ... Since there are bo buildcraft pipes in this pack.
(Or maybe the jungle bee i modified in the acclimatizer)

I also noticed a few princesses disapearing in my apiaries. Nothing inportant through, i was able to get them back by pairing my drones with forest/meadows princesses.

But anyway, i will check the coordinates of the apiary you mentioned. Didnt notice those myself

MiK3gamer

Jul 29, 2019
it worked. thanks.
it actually was the jungle bee.
maybe because i had the queen in my acclimatizer, and not a princess/drone?