Server issues

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Meatball3

Mar 19, 2020
I am trying to host a server through a third party hosting company (apex hosting) and I have been trying to set up an ftb pyramid 3.0 server. I have everything set up and when I start the server it tells me this in the console

19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO We appear to be missing one or more essential library files.
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO You will need to add them to your server before FML and Forge will run successfully.java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:348)
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:52)
19.03 10:11:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraftforge.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:34)
19.03 10:11:39 [Multicraft] Server shut down (starting)

if anyone knows what is going on please contact me. though I have tried deleting and re-uploading the library files and i got them from two different sources just to make sure one wasn't actually missing something. If you would like to see anything else just let me know.

Nallum

Apr 25, 2020
Hi, I'm having this same issue with Tekkit and FTB SkyOdyssey. Just wondering if you found a fix? Really frustrating problem which seems to have no info on how to fix anywhere, just "redownload forge", "reinstall server files" - I have tried them both around 20 times. It runs perfectly on my PC, but once i transport the files through FileZilla to my Multicraft, this error occurs. No failed transfer. I've went through every single file and it's all the same. Whether this is a problem with Multi-Craft... I have no idea. Any help will be amazing!

bluehathacker

Jul 24, 2020
Did you contact Apex Hosting customer support? Apex Hosting is more expensive than other providers at $5/GB instead of Pebblehost's $1/GB, so you might as well take advantage of their tech support (source: Apex Hosting Review)