Server Help

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyteowl84

Jul 29, 2019
heya fellas, after hours of frustration now ive turned once again to the community... my server has been working fine up until today when i once again tried to install essentials...(dont do this ever) and all seemed well, until i noticed there were no crafting recipes in NEI... so that was lovely so i removed essentials...and the big but not so suprising surprise... the server crashes over and over... i tried a backup from MCMA...no go, tried a hard backup copy ...didnt work... nothing works now... here is the server crash report i have.... anyone have any ideas on how to get this thing running agian?

http://pastebin.com/LZ4wnReD

any and all help is always appreciated...many thanks in advance.

nyteowl84

Jul 29, 2019
first i tried to do a backup from mcmyadmin but they dont seem to work ...so i had a physical copy of the world, mods,config files and such in a folder on the server...so i basically copied and pasted as that what was working just fine and peachy before essentials ruined it all...but als...no avial...im still stuck here twiddling my thumbs tryin to figure this out

Caff3in3Fr33

Jul 29, 2019
It's a very weird error, somehow installing essentials has altered the server code. It looks like it's receiving the wrong type of packet, although this could just be a side-effect of the real issue. I'm surprised a clean backup didn't produce any kind of results.

When exactly does the server crash?

Caff3in3Fr33

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is a repetitive question but are you sure there's nothing retained from the server files you modified with Essentials?

nyteowl84

Jul 29, 2019
absolutely... I scrapped the entire server down and i instiall the mods, coremods,configs, world from a backup that was working just fine before i installed essentials... the server file and everything is new... but still winds up with a crash on startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.