Server Help

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

CrisisActivated

Jan 6, 2020
Ok so I want to make a server so me and my girlfriend can play whenever. On the FTB launcher I clicked the Download Server button at the top and I tried to do it myself but I don't know what to do. I want a FTB Ultimate Reloaded server on a windows 10.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Download the zip-file just as you have, unpack it and then use ServerStart.bat to start the server - first time it will download needed files and also create eula.txt file, you need to open that file and accept Mojang EULA, changing false to true, then save the file.

Before you start next time, edit settings.bat and change
2048M to something more, try 4096M
(that will allocate 4gb of ram to the server instead of 2gb)

Then try to start the server.

If something fails, please come back with information about when it fails, share screenshots/logs etc. - use imgur.com for screens, paste.feed-the-beast.com for logs - and share the links.

CrisisActivated

Jan 6, 2020
Download the zip-file just as you have, unpack it and then use ServerStart.bat to start the server

Thanks for the help and the reply in sorry I took so long! So there is no ServerStart.bat file but there is a ServerStart and a ServerStart.sh. Would it be ok if I included the image of the file here instead of imgur.com (I already did).

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    39.7 KB · Views: 21