Server help: [I need people to join me in administration] [AKA need Staff] Read more for info!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kaz!

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, My name is James although many people online refer to me as Kaz. I am making this post in request for help with managing my three servers that I run. I'm not sure if this is the correct place for something like this but I hope that its close enough.

Right down to the point, due to life work > Job > Education and everything else I am stretched a bit thin when it comes to managing all of these servers on my own and I need help with a variety of different stuff. Since I do this all alone and have pretty much no help from anyone else my idea was to enlist some volunteers to help with the servers.

Running one server successfully is no walk in the park, but having three on the trot is downright manic :D. If you are interesting in lending a hand and getting some experience with managing servers or just want to help then give me a message via inbox or post a comment below and il get back to you.

Essentially there is a number of things that I need help with:
- Admins: people on the server to help with player issues and with sorting minor bugs etc.
- Administration people to do maintenance delete log files play clean up that sort of thing fix bugs with the server.
- General management updating the mod-pack keeping things clean and tidy.

Some things you will need are:
- Basic knowledge of minecraft commands etc
- Using an FTP client to route into a server.
- Restarting and changing configuration settings.
- How to update mods and distribute them correctly.

Thanks for your time.
- James

Last edited: