Windows .jar [SERVER] FTB Ultimate Crash on Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordae

Jul 29, 2019
Today our server crashed and, upon reboot, crashes on launch. The error seems to reference our chunk loader in our mining mystcraft age, but I am unable to use the normal methods I would use to fix it. First I tried opening the world file in SSP, which has worked before, but it also crashed on load. Next I tried to load the world in MC-Edit to delete the block, but MC Edit doesn't seem to handle mystcraft ages as the world wasn't anything similar (most chunks were empty and those that were populated were random).

Has anyone experienced this or have any ideas on how to resolve this? I've posted both the server log and crash report and can provide the SSP FTB log if you feel it would contribute.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't have any really connection to this age, you can just delete the age file in your game save. The file path will look like this: C:\Users\Me\Desktop\FTB123\Ultimate\minecraft\saves\Test\DIM_MYST2

You'll want to delete the DIM_MYST# folder

Mordae

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the reply Ashzification. Your posts have been helping me since day one of the launch.

I forgot to mention I tried that. This time I went through and deleted all the MYST ages and was greeted by the error on launch. Also I figured that the full console output might be more helpful so it can be found here.

I just tried deleting mystcraft, running the server to delete the blocks, then restoring mystcraft. The server ran fine without mystcraft, but crashed once it was re-enabled.

Reactions: Ashzification

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
It may be that the Mystcraft .zip corrupted somewhere along the line of you taking it out, running the server and adding it back in again. Try downloading Mystcraft (the same version!) from here and try again: http://binarymage.com/

Mordae

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the idea. Restoring it with v. 10.0 gives the same errors on load. v. 10.1 loads the server but throws up empty string and leaking world errors regularly, though I'm think I might would rather deal with that and try some of the methods for leaky worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.