Server Download for Infamy?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Step 1: Locate your FTB directory (where your modpacks are downloaded)
Step 2: Download the appropriate MC server version for the Infamy pack
Step 3: Copy the Infamy mods, coremods, config, and install the jar mods onto the server. Remember to take out client side mods.
Step 4: Run a server.

TheGmod112

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question tough, what kind of mods are exactly client-side mods? And i did craftbukkit server and every time i crab a mod item from toomanyitems, serer kicks me out :(

TheGmod112

Jul 29, 2019
I would be creatly appreciated, if anyone could make me server files, you guys know how to make, i dont :( for infamy 4.0.1[DOUBLEPOST=1409244357][/DOUBLEPOST]idk what kind of client-side mods are in infamy and my server didnt work :(

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
I would be creatly appreciated, if anyone could make me server files, you guys know how to make, i dont :( for infamy 4.0.1[DOUBLEPOST=1409244357][/DOUBLEPOST]idk what kind of client-side mods are in infamy and my server didnt work :(
  1. Rei's Minimap
  2. Armour Status HUD
  3. Damage Indicators