Server Deleting Blocks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheDataMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to create an ftb unleashed server using my old world save, I copied my world, my ssp configs and enabled all the mods on the server, but when I logged in I noticed that most, but not all biomes o plenty blocks were gone. I'm using the latest recommended unleashed pack and server. does anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks!

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Yep.. Biomes O' Plenty configs has an option to generate BOP as default... set that to true

TheDataMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Bop is enabled. I will change the config to true, but on f3 the biomes show as being the right biomes, but the blocks are'nt there

TheDataMiner

Jul 29, 2019
I used unleashed, I just found out that even though there are no bop blocks in the world the biomes register as the bop ones. when i try to cheat in bop blocks via NEI it tells me that they don't exist.