Server Crashing. Twilight forest help

OhWell

Jul 29, 2019
Hey.

I run a FTB server (mindcrack pack).
I'm having a couple issues. One of the players on the server is in the twilight forest. Everytime he connects, the server crashes. I have been to the twilight forest. There are many chunk errors. All is somewhat ok until I enter the chunk he was in and the server crashes.

One of the warnings received in console is
[WARNING] XyCraft Crystal resulted in nothingness. Calmly report this to Soaryn.

I've had so much trouble with this the last few days.
Is it possible to keep my main world but make a fresh twilight forest?
I couldn't find it anywhere in the server files.

Don't know if that will help. I'm hoping so. Is there a way to do that?

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
I think ...THINK.... that you should be able to remove the worlds folder for Twilight Forest, and it will regenerate a new world. I would just move it instead of deleteing it cause if it does not work you can always move it back.

Can you just move him to a different location? teleport him back to the overworld?

Did you post your crashlog to Soaryn?

OhWell

Jul 29, 2019
I think ...THINK.... that you should be able to remove the worlds folder for Twilight Forest, and it will regenerate a new world. I would just move it instead of deleteing it cause if it does not work you can always move it back.

Can you just move him to a different location? teleport him back to the overworld?

Did you post your crashlog to Soaryn?

I would of removed the twilight forest folder if there was one.
If its there, I'm not sure what its called. Anyone know where it is or what its called?

No I haven't posted the crashlog to Soaryn

OhWell

Jul 29, 2019
yea deleted that folder. didn't work. didn't generate a new twilight forest.
got too frustrated. made a new world