Server crashes on people joining

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

Got a odd issue with the server the past 24 hours and our normal technician who deals with errors has just gone away for a few days (perfect timing)

Bellow is the error code I get and to me it seams to be a barrel from factorization. Would I be right?

here is a link to the error (thought pasting it in pastebin would be better for the site) http://pastebin.com/mVm1qP6C

Any ideas how to resolve this error?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: forgot to say its running on the latest pack A with no extra mods added.

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for posting this up. But oddly our technician came online just now to make sure everything was ok and he is now dealing with it.

Turns out it was a barrel with an unknown entity and a chest in it. Not yet known what the entity is as the server files are currently being uploaded but its believed to be bee's.

We know who's bass it is at and he is also online so he will be able to tell us what was in that barrel and I will let you all know.

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Well sorry to say we cant say for sure what was in the effected chest as half of his bass was corrupt and some of his machines oddly turned into bees

VoicetotheVoid

Jul 29, 2019
Barrels seem to have been causing a lot of issues on my server as well, from crashing creative mode to going invisible. I hope this new version will fix it though.

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know a few are still beta. We have basicly just told everyone to only put in items that we already know will go in them. Bee's are banned from barrels for now lol.

And we havent yet updated to the new pack just yet due to the updated ID's :(