Server crashes after loading

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

connorman21

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Server crashes after loading
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB horizons 2 daybreaker
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I have been trying to set up a personal server for me and my friend with hamachi for daybreak, but every time i try to run it it loads up and crashes a couple seconds after saying, preparing to take the world, I am running it on mac and i have tried with and without the extra mods I added.

connorman21

Jul 29, 2019
alright, it looks like its working, thanks for your help!

*edit* as soon as i say that, the log says this:

[16:37:22] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: [DifficultLife]Beginning saving of the file for world net.minecraft.world.WorldServer@2ee1edbc on side SERVER

[16:37:22] [Server thread/FATAL] [FML]: [DifficultLife] *Catched an exception during save of server file!

java.io.IOException: File does not exists! This means, that it got deleted after being created! Make sure, that your antivirus does not recognizes the file as a virus!

at difficultLife.utils.DLSaveStorage.saveServerWorldFile(DLSaveStorage.java:291) [DLSaveStorage.class:?]

at difficultLife.events.DLEventHandler.onWorldSaveEvent(DLEventHandler.java:360) [DLEventHandler.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_115_DLEventHandler_onWorldSaveEvent_Save.invoke(.dynamic) [?:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) [ASMEventHandler.class:?]

at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) [EventBus.class:?]

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73044_a(WorldServer.java:810) [mt.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71267_a(MinecraftServer.java:318) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:569) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427) [MinecraftServer.class:?]

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [li.class:?]

i pasted it here because i can't post links yet, but any help for this?

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
File does not exists! This means, that it got deleted after being created! Make sure, that your antivirus does not recognizes the file as a virus!
A file that it expected to exist doesn't exist, right now it doesn't say which file its talking about. I suggest to try it world and see if it loads then.
(this is assuming you haven't yet used the world)