Server Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
K

Kscott

Title:
Server Crash
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Ininifty Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
When people go to certain chunks the server crashes and gives me the error. At first I thought this was an issue with Mocreatures which i've since deleted, it was only happening in RFTools dimensions, but now it's happened in our overworld, any help would be appreciated!

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm by no means an expert, or have any knowledge on this, but I believe in the past, Railcraft has caused some issues with their heat blocks. One thing you could test, is removing Railcraft and see if that resolves the error. It's a bit brute-force, but I believe it could work. Remember to keep backups!

EDIT: Or you can just disable the heat blocks, but i'm not sure if that'll get rid of them: https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebea...isable_hidden_blocks_in_the_railcraft_config/