Problem Server Crash on startup

grand_mind1

Jul 29, 2019
I have made an FTB server with the Direwolf20 version 4. I have been running this server for about a month now and have had no problems what so ever. However a few hours ago, while I was playing on the server, my computer crashed. I thought it was nothing since my computer crashes from time to time. When I tried to restart the server it crashed. At first I thought it was because the server hadn't stopped properly so I wasn't able to start it again, but the java process wan't in my processes. After trying to restart it multiple times I thought it was time to come to the forums.

Crash Report:
http://pastebin.com/7MtnQB3X

Help is appreciated!
Thanks! :)

grand_mind1

Jul 29, 2019
After doing to some further investigation with the crash report and the server files. I found that if I remove all Wireless Redstone mod files, then my server runs fine. Any ideas?

NHDriver4

Jul 29, 2019
I am experiencing this exact issue, with the same console output. I have the same result as well. Disabling wireless redstone mod files allows my server to load.

I'm running MindCrack v8.0.1. I can't post my console to pastebin due to a limit on size.

Edit: I was able to get it: http://pastebin.com/nTTHrRkt

Miniwolfie

Jul 29, 2019
I had kind of a similar problem when building my own pack - I found out that if either Redpower or wireless redstones blockID´s changes from the default (what the mods wants it 2 be) i got a similar error

NHDriver4

Jul 29, 2019
I had kind of a similar problem when building my own pack - I found out that if either Redpower or wireless redstones blockID´s changes from the default (what the mods wants it 2 be) i got a similar error

Thanks for your suggestion. I compared the default config files for redpower and wireless redstone to the ones in my server, and they did not differ. I did notice that the order of some of the settings for wireless redstone was off, but the values were the same. Still will not load with Wireless Restone enabled. :(