server crash need help! (ult)

R3VCl3

Jul 29, 2019
so i am running a managed hardware server of ftb ultimate on my laptop for my gf , a friend , and i and today whilst building a zoo i was spawning a forest bunny(lol) with spawn egg when the server kicked my gf and i. i checked the console it said

- [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception t
t: Ticking entity
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:686)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at powercrystals.minefactoryreloaded.MineFactoryReloadedCore.forgeEvent(MineFactoryReloadedCore.java:518)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_176_MineFactoryReloadedCore_forgeEvent_Event.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
at ty.a(ItemDye.java:78)
at xeno.reliquary.entities.EntityCondensedFertility.a(EntityCondensedFertility.java:93)
at ri.j_(SourceFile:190)
at yc.a(World.java:2293)
at in.a(WorldServer.java:647)
at yc.g(World.java:2255)
at yc.h(World.java:2109)
at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
... 4 more -

i did not know what that meant and like a noob thought i could quick fix it by mcediting out the newest stuff i built thinking it would fix the prob but instead it currupted the map changed tons of blocks to random stuff anyone have any ideas?

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
About the actual error, i have no idea what the problem is. The error mentions both MineFactory aswell as Reliquary.
Does the actual serverlog give some more information?

The random blocks is nothing we can do about, this is known about MCEdit. It replaces blocks it doesn't know.
The only thing you can do is loadup a backup and rebuild from there

R3VCl3

Jul 29, 2019
yeah thats what we ended up doing . used a backup from two days ago lost quite a bit of work but we will live this just sucked i just finished a big project filled with modded redstone i hope its not lost forever, FYI i found that if u use a old version of mc edit ( not sure which one) it wont replace blocks it doesnt know just leave them be so in theory u can go in make scematics of stuff and save them til mcedit does work with ftb mod blocks ( if that ever happens) and it should work . so i have done this it was a pain the old version of mcedit is slooooooow but i got a file saved

thx for ur help !!