Closed Server Crash - Concurrent Modification

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Server Crash - Concurrent Modification

Pack Version 2.5.4

What is the bug? We are currently getting this crash on all our 4 servers running 2.5.4, once it starts occurring it will continue until we remove the offending island which is very difficult to find due to the lack of information in the crash report.
We are at a loss as to what the cause is.
It only started occuring in 2.5.4

Mod & Version Unknown

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/c42eacbe

Is it repeatable? Yes, any player logging into or teleporting to or from the offending island will produce a repeating crash

Known Fix Unknown

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
No doubt, the question is whats causing it?

This is pretty much a guess but the more we look into this the more it seems veinminer is involved in some way, the only other crash type we have is the known Draconic/TiC + veinminer crash, I'm not 100% sure but we think that crash occurs first and then we start getting the repeating crash above. Unfortunately the veinminer crash does not include any location data either (seems alot of crash reports are missing this vital info in 1.7.10 these days)

Edit: Not sure if veinminer has actually been fixed regarding the Draconic/Tic issue, maybe reverting veinminer back to 2.5.2 version might be the best solution?

Last edited:

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Good news because I removed Vein miner and replaced it with a mod that doesn't crash, we're in final testing stages before we release 2.5.5 to the public.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
And to answer the question, No, Veinminer never fixed their issues and he has ignored my issue reports.