Problem Server CPU spikes ever 2 minutes and 15 seconds

Powersthatbe85

Jul 29, 2019
Mindcrack server 8.1.1
4GB RAM server hosted by mineocity hosting

So I'm a server admin who has no idea what hes doing. I run a server with some friends(10 players total) with about 4-5 online at a time. We have tried almost every fix possible(remove this mod, take this down, change that setting, etc) But for some reason every 2 minutes and 15 seconds on the dot the server gives me every server admin's favorite line:

[Server] WARNING [Minecraft] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

No error in the server log or anything strange. The cpu at all other times runs at 25-50% with no other issues, and then spikes to 100% for a good 5-10 seconds.

If you have any ideas or pointers I would be happy to hear them.

Update- I am getting this on server start up:

23.02 08:52:15 [Server] SEVERE [ForgeModLoader] The world 6e7abf42 (World) has leaked.
23.02 08:52:15 [Server] SEVERE [ForgeModLoader] The world 34552700 (World) has leaked.
23.02 08:52:15 [Server] SEVERE [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 4 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly
23.02 08:52:15 [Server] WARNING [Minecraft] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Update ChickenChunks, Wireless Redstone, any other mods that you feel are heavily used on your server.

ChickenChunks are rather strange things in my book, they corrupted a world on my server already, not happy about that. I disabled them, along with the fuel cost for World Anchors so people could just use those. Wireless Redstone changelog says that they leak memory in older versions.