Server Connection Issues

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

Jhopper9000

I've recently run into a problem connecting to my server through the pack in which I login, and then there is a blank dirt screen before the connection says "Connection Lost". My friend who is running the server says that every time i've tried logging in, it crashes the server. I've also gotten a java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

So far I have cleared all of my files for both Vanilla Minecraft as well as the server. I have also redownloaded Java, Minecraft, and the FTB Ultimate Reloaded files.

Is this a client side issue or something I need to troubleshoot with the server hosting company?

Not very techy so thanks for the help

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden