Closed Server connection issue

Z

zynect

Summary of the problem Server connection issue

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? Whenever I attempt to connect to a server, I am immediately disconnected. The only message given through the client is
"Connection Lost
Disconnected".
The log file should have more details, but I still cannot find what the issue is.

Mod & Version FTB Revelation Version 1.0.0

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/eaaaf8ac

Is it repeatable? Nobody else seems to have this problem, and I have friends that have no issues with connecting to servers. But, I am capable of repeating this issue on my own computer.

Known Fix Unknown, literally resetting my entire computer didn't work. Disabling the firewall doesn't work either.

MaineYankee

Jul 29, 2019
The Western Europe Server is not working if thats related I don't know. It keeps getting timed out, I rebooted and now it cant even find the server!

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Is it repeatable? Nobody else seems to have this problem, and I have friends that have no issues with connecting to servers. But, I am capable of repeating this issue on my own computer.

The server you're trying to connect to isn't using Forge, they use some plugin based server - issue is most likely at their end - contact server admins.

The Western Europe Server is not working if thats related I don't know.
Are you refering to the server that shows in the log, or are you talking about something else?

G

Giving Tree

My brother is having the same issue with his and mine sometimes. He will always get connected disconnected but I only get it randomly. He is able to join the "lobby" area of the server but when he tries to actually get into the server it gives him the disconnection. We are both LAN and on the same network.

G

Giving Tree

Even though it is with every server he tries to join on the revelations pack?

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
Even though it is with every server he tries to join on the revelations pack?
If every server that he tries to join has a lobby "server" and then you need to join the right server 1 more time - then yes

G

Giving Tree

Only one had this lobby thing that I've never seen before. Every other server seems to be regular and the problem persists