Problem Server "Can't Kepp Up" error.

L

Lorenh

As soon as I start the server this message appears to me continuously. (even if no one is connected to it)
I started modpack server much heavier and yet it is the first time that happens to me, I also tried to increase the Ram used but nothing has changed.

L

Lorenh

ive used lag google and Every single machine in the starter location is colored in RED and have more that 400 tps lag.. there is nothing i can do

K

kiran

Hi all,

I have the same problem on 2 different machines (One is my personal computer, the other one is a VPS).

The PC is:
Intel i7 4771 3,5GHz
16Gb ram (4Gb allocated to Minecraft and I play singleplayer on it just so I can chunkload the play area that I need)
GTX970

VPS:
Intel Xeon 4core 2.93GHz
6Gb ram (4Gb allocated for mc and it's the only thing that is running and a TS3 server)

The interesting thing is it's present from the beginning, on a fresh server installation.

Nothing is built or anyone ever joined but the "Can't keep up ..." tick skipping is there.
It was happening on some vanilla servers too (On the VPS).

My friend found some thread where they said it's because FML does not favor some of the java version and that's the problem but it changes from FML version to version.

Sadly I don't know what caused it or what is the solution.

T

Tereus

I totally don't know the server topic in general but what if you change the files for the map... Maybe the map we download with launcher is different than the one provided with the server? But that would be silly.

S

Silvertoken

Checked your world directory and look for the file craftingTiers.json. I've been dealing tracking a bug where this file is growing exponentially during gameplay. This is causing tick lag on my server and eventually grows to the point the system crashes. If its more than a few KB in size I would say delete or restore this file from the original zip. I've just been deleting it so far with no side effects to reset it. I suspect this will probably just reset you power crafting table tiers back to the initial values.