Server cant keep up issues with 8G Ram

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
heya guys sorry for posting in here so much seems its one problem after another with this server. I recently added mutant creatures, flans mod and thirst mod to my mod pack. Besides the aircraft i make keep going sideways and unflyable i get spammed with "server can't keep up, did the system time change or is the server overlaoded?" error. I have 8G ram allocated to the server currently. can only get so long on the server before it crashes. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this god forsakened issue? im using mcmyadmin as well.

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
sooo, noone else has ever had this issue and its completly explicidly for me then?

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
is there someone i can ask for tech support on this or not cause after 2 days im still nowhere

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
We need logs.

Yeah, logs are required along with a list of server specs. Memory doesn't equal performance, I could have 64 gigs of memory in a high end motherboard and set the processor to run at 0.5Ghz and rate limit the disk IO to almost nothing.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
This is also like the 3rd time you've posted a help request (with different issues though) and not included a server log, not to be harsh...but I'd think by now you'd know that we need the logs ;)

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
its all good fellas thanks for the posts anyhow, it came down to just adding a line of code to the java CustomOpts within MCMA. thanks for the replies tho :)

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
its all good fellas thanks for the posts anyhow, it came down to just adding a line of code to the java CustomOpts within MCMA. thanks for the replies tho :)
um that is just a temp fix IMO. "can't keep up!" means your CPU is having difficulties with something. without logs we can't find the issue and this will happen again.

also what mod pack even is this?

HAFMC

Jul 29, 2019
It's the horizons mod pack, so far i havnt had any more of can't keep up issues but if i do ill bump this thread and with logs :) lol