Open Server [SeriousServers] Unleashed 1.1.4 MULTISERVER|Survival|Optional GT Enabled Server| SkyBlock| Creative

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
ftb2.newdawncraft.net this is the new ip ftb2.newdawncraft.net will have vern correct the post when he wakes thanks jj

AterRuit

Jul 29, 2019
Server Charges $15.00 for turtles. $30.00 for mining lasers. I understand, that these items need to be restricted, but REALLY? You guys couldn't make a separate world where turtles and mining lasers were allowed? You guys couldn't make a Mining World? All that power on that box, and you'd rather charge kids money to use a part of the game.

This server was a big let down for me.
:(

applesauce10189

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, according to the person above me, theres $15 turtles and $30 mining lasers.... thats not how you anti-grief bro, then I look at required modpack/mods and I get the mods needed, when I try to join it says I'm missing almost every mod the server says I need, force updated my mod pack and got the required mods again but it says I'm missing those mods again... you may want to update your thread every once in a while so people get correct versions/mods, is it really that hard? It's definitely that hard to find a good server unlike yours...

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
Not long Balthasar we have 100% commited staff and they have full contact to me so response is fast. Also merfed this server with our other servers and redid the website. Come see whats New.

Basin911

Jul 29, 2019
Wow just so much fun. all the servers part of the Serious Server's Network are of a very high standard, Highly recommended for experienced and new players.

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Come and get in on this good server. It's classy with high standards and a awesome community. You know you ain't got nothing but time for dat!

yeryro

Jul 29, 2019
Today October 4th and Saturday 5th : So You Think You Can FTB? Challenge, Goal? who get the highest eu a tick! winners get prizes checkout our servers for more information and future events!

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
upcoming events Haunted House survival winner gets a special tag Also A Halloween competition build on our new creative build server Lest see who can make the best Halloween pixel art statue or building creative server will be up soon for build evants

Decnav

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great server group. Vern maintains his servers well and seem to try and make the game fun for the players.
The players are not annoying little kids, but mature people with many of us well beyond the kid age range

What are you waiting for???

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
aww thanks. we have quite a few events going on our servers right now . we have the refer a friend 100 tokens to each person reffered, haunted house survival , and halloween creative build on our new creative server for unleashed so feel free to hop on and check out our site or servers hope to see some new faces this weekend .