Open Server [SeriousServers] Unleashed 1.1.4 MULTISERVER|Survival|Optional GT Enabled Server| SkyBlock| Creative

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
WQiyQnX.png

NewDawnCraft
Server IP: ndc.seriousservers.net
Visit the website: www.seriousservers.net
Thanks for taking the time to view our servers.
Part of SeriousServers which is a mature community and a collection of servers ran by SeriousVern and JJlynn.
SeriousServers includes mod packs for everyone.

Curious about our uptime check it out here!
See The Uptime of the servers

1.5.2 Servers:

Unleashed 1.1.4
ndc.SeriousServers.net

To join this server you must enable

Biomes-0-Plenty
Hats and Hat stands
PowerConvertors
Login Tutorial

Also our Unleashed server is a multi server setup
You will login to our lobby server which has skyblock made for Unleashed
You can from there goto our survival server with just a command or goto the creative server and build away
Hunger games is also part of the creative server as well.
There is something for everyone.

Also a custom client available on the website that is a gregstech enabled client. It allows you access to our custom "Leashed" server that has gregstech enabled, faster startup time and access to all the servers with a command. Cross server chat also so you will never play alone.
Click for Instructions

1.4.7 Servers:

Ultimate 1.1.2
uum.SeriousServers.net

Our goal:
  • We strive to give our players the best experience possible, with a dedicated server and staff who care about players and the server.
  • Ran differently, we work to resolve issues not ban players.
  • SeriousServers: We don't plan on going anywhere.
  • Fun and protection to the maximum, with all blocks being added to protection you can enjoy your experience with no fear of grief.
  • Our multi world systems allow us to keep long running main world maps.

Features:

• Experienced Staff and Owners
  • Family friendly server with chat filters and separate party chat.
  • Friendly community across several servers
  • PVE; Fight your way through mobs and find the perfect spot
  • Access to /fly to give you a head start
  • Economy based server. Kill mobs, get cash.
  • New Market system that allows you to sell your items in a virtual marketplace to other players.
  • Grief prevention to stop all the trolls from destroying your hard work, all items protected!
  • Prism Block logging. The best out there. Try something and you will be caught.
  • Vote for rewards that change with time.
  • Donation packs for access to commands, banned items, and many other cool features.
  • Extra client side mods approved by SeriousVern, not needed, but will enhance your play experience. See the website for details.
  • Nether, End, Twilight, and Mining worlds reset every week so you can explore forever and not mess up the main world.
  • TeamSpeak3 Server for talking to your friends and making new ones.
Rules:
  • Destroying what Is not yours, Isn't tolerated. You will be caught. You will be banned.
  • No stealing; Don't do it.
  • Asking staff for administrator level privileged will get you muted.
  • We support free-speech, don't abuse it.
  • Once again, we're laid back and all we ask Is to following the rules
Hardware:
Processor; 1270V2 Xeon
Mem; 32GB 1600mhz DDR3 ECC; 24GB for Java.
x2 120GB SSD's
Supermicro hardware; It's the best
1Gbps Uplink TWtelecom backbone. Server hosted in Buffalo, New York, USA

Attachments

• 2013-07-31_04.50.30.png
    2013-07-31_04.50.30.png
    490.7 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:

Getalifegamer

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great server - Its such a breath of fresh air to use a different selection of mods. Having spent a lot of time on another SeriousVern server, I can say that the support from the Server boss and admins is the best I've come across. We have all had experiences of Admins and bosses that like to play god and generally spoil the server for everyone: This has never been an issue on this server. If any issues occur they are resolved promptly and to the best of their ability.

This server has a great anti griefing feature for players; My favorite = Preventing people entering your plot all together. This can then be tailored to let your friends in and even whether they are allowed to build or even open your chest.

This pack uses some mods that I had never used before but this was never an issue - People we always more than happy to help me.

Having been on the server since the start we have developed a great community and look forward to more people being on the server. Come take a look www.newdawncraft.net.

If you have any questions, send me a message on the site, I'm more than happy to help.

Gamer.

Reactions: josh2cool2

josh2cool2

Jul 29, 2019
this is a awesome server, seriousvern is a great server owner and very professional and has hosted many other servers that i personally have played on. has plenty of room for growth and has a great community. everyone is quite friendly and willing to help and i definitely recommend to try it out! :)

MoonTears

Jul 29, 2019
Let's admit it. I love the New World modpack! I've been looking for servers who weren't the official one and since I've played with every other servers owned by SeriousVern, I KNOW he does his job like a boss. Right now, our NewDawn community is small but you can expect us to be awesomely friendly and very helpful indeed. I hope we'll see new faces around soon and that they'll love the server and stick to it like I do :p

MoonTears

Jul 29, 2019
This is really cool ! Ever since the server switched from New World to FTBUnleashed, its been the best. Players are flooding in, we get to meet new friendly players and just as always: The staff is really THERE for you. They listen to our problems, answer our questions and not just google'd response either. Yep. Great server it is.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Have you guys thought of enabling Reliquary?

No world gen added but incredibly useful items.

0mega420

Jul 29, 2019
This is a great server Run and Owned buy good people! I suggest you give this server a try and see for yourself!

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
Are you looking for a stable place to build your claim? Have you had problems with griefing in the past? Then you have found the right place. NDC is a professionally ran server with an able and willing staff to assist you while you enjoy your game. With Biomes O' Plenty enabled there's claimable land as far as the eye can see and griefing protection is a constant priority. Come join us today!

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
We have updated to the newest version. please enable biomes a plenty powerconverters hats and hat stands

GrimSnowman

Jul 29, 2019
Hey more the merrier! Come check out the server! Stable server running with great players and staff. Didn't get that Dragon Egg or Ender Hive from the End? or afraid that resources might grew to be few and far between? No Problem! The Server has a Mining World and also does a reset on the Nether/End/Miningworld/Twilight Every Friday @ 11PM EST. Making sure that you always have resources at your disposal for whatever you want to accomplish on the server.

silentjokeking

Jul 29, 2019
No clue on how to add mods on this.... says im missing hats, biomesoplenty and hat stand....
yup no idea what to do know....

extrastanding

Jul 29, 2019
No clue on how to add mods on this.... says im missing hats, biomesoplenty and hat stand....
yup no idea what to do know....

Click the Edit Mod Pack button. Select the mods you need from the Disabled Mods side and click Enable. Biomes O' Plenty, Hats, Hatstand, and Power Converters.