Open Server [SeriousServers] Minecrack 8.3.2 24/7 200 slots PVE/Shops

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
i know right we are keeping it fun for new players coming on to the servers hope to see some new and eager faces this weekend.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
events for Halloween going on right now haunted house survival on our ultimate server winners get a special title for what ever sever they play on as long as its serious servers also there's the Halloween creative build there three category funniest scariest and most functional winners get there choice in a donation pack so hop on over and join in on the fun hope to see you guys there

tayloroshea

Jul 29, 2019
really good server. follow the rules and everyone has a great time. great staff who help and listen to the players

Madawcx

Jul 29, 2019
Fun servers fun events and building contests? Yup this server has them. not to mention the awsome staff and players that are very helpful.

jjlynn

Jul 29, 2019
come check us out we have the haunted house survival going on this weekend winners get a tag and colored name change for celebration of Halloween

DigitalSprankz

Jul 29, 2019
Super server, was my first touch with ftb, when i didn't get something staff or community explained it to me... just wonderfull