Open Server [SeriousServers] Direwolf20|Dedicated]3Servers|MYSTCRAFT ENABLED|Adult ran

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
MultiServer direwolf
3 Servers with 2 of them linked inventory to balance load and maximize performance like no others
Dire wolf

Server IP: dw20.seriousservers.net:25569
Visit the website: www.seriousservers.net
Thanks for taking the time to view our servers.
Part of SeriousServers which is a mature community and a collection of servers ran by SeriousVern and JJlynn.
SeriousServers includes mod packs for everyone.

164 packs:
Direwolf 164 dw20.seriousservers.net:25569

madpack 164 mad.seriousservers.net

Our goal:
  • We strive to give our players the best experience possible, with a dedicated server and staff who care about players and the server.
  • Ran differently, we work to resolve issues not ban players.
  • SeriousServers: We don't plan on going anywhere.
  • Fun and protection to the maximum, with all blocks being added to protection you can enjoy your experience with no fear of grief.
  • Our multiserver systems allow us to keep long running main world maps.
  • Strong community founded in help in game and out.

Features:

• Experienced Staff and Owners
  • Family friendly server with chat filters
  • Friendly community across several servers
  • PVE; Fight your way through mobs and find the perfect spot
  • Access to /fly to give you a head start
  • Economy based server. Kill mobs, get cash.
  • New Market system that allows you to sell your items in a virtual marketplace to other players.
  • Grief prevention to stop all the trolls from destroying your hard work, all items protected!
  • Prism Block logging. The best out there. Try something and you will be caught.
  • Vote for rewards that change with time.
  • Donation packs for access to commands, banned items, and many other cool features.
  • Extra client side mods approved by SeriousVern, not needed, but will enhance your play experience. See the website for details.
  • TeamSpeak3 Server for talking to your friends and making new ones.
Rules:
  • Destroying what Is not yours, Isn't tolerated. You will be caught. You will be banned.
  • No stealing; Don't do it.
  • Asking staff for administrator level privileged will get you muted.
  • We support free-speech, don't abuse it.
  • Once again, we're laid back and all we ask Is to following the rules
Hardware:
Processor; 1270V2 Xeon
Mem; 32GB 1600mhz DDR3 ECC; 24GB for Java.
x2 120GB SSD's
Supermicro hardware; It's the best
1Gbps Uplink TWtelecom backbone. Server hosted in Buffalo, New York, USA

Last edited:

SgtMooCow

Jul 29, 2019
To be honest guys and girls, this community of servers is one of the best i've played on, the staff and the players not to mention the owners are very involed in-game and out and provide an awesome experience that you could wish for on the modded minecraft community

The servers have no lag, and no griefing/stealing as they said, having multiple worlds allows the server to have a long map and allows you to get to those awesome in-game items!

Definitely worth your time playing on these servers :)

You won't be disappointed!

DurDee

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing here for a week, but today when I try to connect to server it says I'm missing conduitEnergy0,1,2... conduit fluid0,1.... copnduititem0,1,2,3 please help

xjjon

Jul 29, 2019
Great server, been playing on serious servers for over a year. Never had any problems with griefers. Staff is friendly and helpful. Server is always reliable and stable. Any problems are quickly resolved. Highly recommended!

edouardalvarez

Jul 29, 2019
this server touches my heart when i first logged in everyone welcomed me with a warm hug and the community just helped me out every step of the way its like family then any quistions i asked staff they would always be there to help this is 100% the best server i have ever been on

darkdramogon

Jul 29, 2019
This is an awesome server though I cant play currently because I'm getting the bad packet id 27 error so I cant play right now though ill prob just wait till dw20 pack updates to 1.1.0 if not ill need an inventory wipe. but until then this is a fun and friendly server that I really enjoy.

Vonguben

Jul 29, 2019
This server has the goods in the form of a stable server, 24/7 staff for any type of down time and player issues, markets and even donator shops. Teamspeak option on the main webpage. Please check out http://www.seriousservers.net/ to join now!

seriousvern

Jul 29, 2019
We Just had to add a second DireWolf server too keep up with demand from this one. Server is linked to the other one so you can move in between and cross server chat. Thanks guys you are all awesome