Serious Lag Issue with Rotarycraft and Quarriesplus

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
It seems Rotarycraft ores are dropping XP orbs whenever the quarry goes over them. A lot. A WHOLE DAMN LOT. So many that my SP map is laggy to no end, I can't even move! The quarry is 256*256, so you can imagine just how bad this gets. Any way to solve this?

Just walking over a single vein of magnetite gave me 18 levels.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Bit hard for RotaryCraft ores to give you XP, since it doesn't add world gen. :p

On a serious note though, that would be ReactorCraft, and you can try silk touching them (I'm pretty sure a Q+ can do that), or using an Item Vaccum (pretty sure that's the name) from RotaryCraft.

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
Bit hard for RotaryCraft ores to give you XP, since it doesn't add world gen. :p

On a serious note though, that would be ReactorCraft, and you can try silk touching them (I'm pretty sure a Q+ can do that), or using an Item Vaccum (pretty sure that's the name) from RotaryCraft.
Derp, yeah, Reactorcraft. It is an extension for RoC in my defense... Silk touch would mean I have to replace the quarry once I'm done enchanting it, and that'll be a large pain in the ass, and it doesn't solve my current problem of TOO MANY ORBS and my computer screaming in agony.

I cannot step into that age without laggin massively, and even going out in the overworld everything that depends on ticks goes molasses slow. A single TE pulverizing took MINUTES with the other world loaded, which it doesn't even load unless I go there because it's just that f**ked.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Derp, yeah, Reactorcraft. It is an extension for RoC in my defense... Silk touch would mean I have to replace the quarry once I'm done enchanting it, and that'll be a large pain in the ass, and it doesn't solve my current problem of TOO MANY ORBS and my computer screaming in agony.

I cannot step into that age without laggin massively, and even going out in the overworld everything that depends on ticks goes molasses slow. A single TE pulverizing took MINUTES with the other world loaded, which it doesn't even load unless I go there because it's just that f**ked.

You could try deleting the entities that are currently there and quickly setting up the Item Vaccum before they get a chance to build up again. I don't know the range or how much power would be needed though.

Reactions: JoeDolca

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
You could try deleting the entities that are currently there and quickly setting up the Item Vaccum before they get a chance to build up again. I don't know the range or how much power would be needed though.
Can you detail how to delete entities? I am willing to do silktouching if I can get rid of what lags me.

Also, small detail: Geostrata x128 time accelerator adjacent to quarry. It flies. My god does it fly.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
actually, with Q+, all the ores that would drop xp usualy drop some.

Get silk touch is your only good choice