Whitelist Server SerialCraft [Whitelist|Custom Modpack|24/7 Dedicated|TS3] [+18]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
  1. IGN: Strane111
  2. Age (+18)* 16 but as in above post i am as mature as an 18 year old and would like 1 week to prove that.
  3. Where are you from? America
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. I've been playing on the DW20 pack for a couple of months and having playing Minecraft since alpha
  5. Are you going to be an active player? Yes
  6. Why join us? I need a small close knit community where i can play with mature and respectful people.
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? Yes

serialtasted

Jan 30, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
  • IGN: sshawnsamuell
  • Where are you from? East Coast US
  • How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience: Been playing modded since before the FTB Beta
  • Are you going to be an active player? I hope to, yes.
  • Why join us? Liking the mod list and just looking for a stable server and nice community
  • Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Only Temp bans due to bugs
  • Do you agree with the server rules? Sure do!

1. IGN SI_FI_Stupidity1
  2. Age (+18)* 20
  3. Where are you from? London
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. Before tekkit and ftb came out,
  5. Are you going to be an active player? Yes daily
  6. Why join us? I want a mature fun server that will hopefully enjoy my community projects such as a shared machine liquids thaumcraft and spawner room etc And I do not want a server where peopleburn down your house because they are bored(dont ask)
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Nope
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? 100% Just wondering whats banned if anything?

1. IGN Exzlom
  2. Age (+18)* 19
  3. Where are you from? NYC, USA
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. About A Year, ThermalExpansion, AE, IC2
  5. Are you going to be an active player? Yes! As on as mutch as possible!
  6. Why join us? I want a server where i can be free. not spawn items and be with a wonderful community
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No Sir!
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? Yes Sir!
Hello, Serial i would like to apply a team of 2 players for the server

1. IGN: PerWerT
  2. Age (+18)*: 28
  3. Where are you from? Russia
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. Played tekkit lite for about 2 weeks now. I like the paqck still i like loads of stuff and just tekkit inclusions aren't enough
  5. Are you going to be an active player? Sure, no less then 4/7 i think
  6. Why join us? The modpack seems to have nearly everything needed that i like to see!
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? Sure i will do my best to keep with the rules

1. IGN: Gonzaliz
  2. Age (+18)*: 25
  3. Where are you from? Russia
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. Played vanilla for 1.5 years, have modearat exprience with ftb (about 2 mounths)
  5. Are you going to be an active player? Yes i play 4-5 days a week
  6. Why join us? Seems to be an interesting server with no grief or pvp hungry kiddos
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? I agree

You all in. Welcome to SerialCraft.
New players follow this [Getting started with SerialCraft]

warfar

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Warfar
  2. Age (+18)*: 13. I am mature, I played on a GMOD server without ever using my mic. They never expected me to be 13.
  3. Where are you from?: Texas, U.S.
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience.: I have played with the mods in FTB for a long time. I am very good with the mods. I am focusing on computercraft.
  5. Are you going to be an active player?: Hopefully, yes. GMOD might grab me for a week :p.
  6. Why join us?: Good server, Good people, a FTB player that I have played with for a long time (t0his) pointed me here.
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?: Yes, for griefing. Why?: It was a year ago, I do not remember.
  8. Do you agree with the server rules?: Yes.

iLaars

Jul 29, 2019
Yo Serial, I think you know about this already but.... The chunk in my house was reset, and i lost 3 ultimate hybrid solar panels + 5 or 6 hybrid solar panels, a matterfab, a nuclear reactor, 1 recycler and much more, any way I could get that back?

serialtasted

Jan 30, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
Yo Serial, I think you know about this already but.... The chunk in my house was reset, and i lost 3 ultimate hybrid solar panels + 5 or 6 hybrid solar panels, a matterfab, a nuclear reactor, 1 recycler and much more, any way I could get that back?

Yeah, fine. I'll give you later today when i'm online

WalrusAbove

Jul 29, 2019
I see that the rule for applications is 18+ only, but I am still going to apply, because I like what you are doing, and I would at least like to ATTEMPT to have fun with peoples.

IGN:WalrusAbove
Age: 14 Yes, I am 14, but I can assure you I am mature. If this is a deal breaker, I apologize
Where are you from?: Pittsburgh, USA East Coast
How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience: Minecraft since early 2012 (I know I'm late) and FTB in December 2012, but modded Minecraft since May 2012(Tekkit and the Like)
Are you going to be an active player?: Yes
Why join us? Because this seems like a very nice community of people, and hanging out and meeting new people, as well as play modded minecraft is just a good time.
Have You Ever Been Banned?: Nope
Do you agree with the server rules? Of course, I always make mining ages for...mining(as long as ages are permitted to be written)[DOUBLEPOST=1371926453][/DOUBLEPOST]Bollocks, didnt realize you aren't accepting new players. Sorry