Whitelist Server SerialCraft [Whitelist|Custom Modpack|24/7 Dedicated|TS3] [+18]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

serialtasted

Jan 30, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
website-sclogo.png
Not accepting new players atm :(

Hello and welcome to SerialCraft survival server. The server is running on a dedicated machine with a 36 player limit.

We don't want to fill the entire server, we have a big server so we can have better performance!

This is a community based server where we all live near each other and help each other, this doens't mean that my stuff is your stuff if you not ask for permission, respect is always respect.

IMPORTANT: See the blog for more info in how to get the mods and configs to enter on SerialCraft!

[+] Rules:
  • Do NOT grief or steal from other players.
  • Always respect all the member on the server.
  • No hacking or cheating is allowed.
  • Do NOT ask for op or any other permissions.
  • Do NOT ask for free items.
  • Do NOT kill if the other player says not to.
  • Mystcraft ages are disabled.
  • You must DO regular visits to the blog, all info will be posted there.
WARNING: Any violation of the rules will result in a ban from teamspeak and the game server!

[+] Server Info:
  • IP: 176.57.130.254:25565
  • PVP: On
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • Hardcore: No
  • Server Textures: No
  • World Seed: 8115697853776403266
  • The minecraft server is hosted by Minecraft4u.
[+] Teamspeak 3 Server:
  • IP: 85.236.100.27:15077
  • Password: No
  • Slots: 15
  • The TS3 server is hosted by Multiplay.
Admins and Moderators:
  • serialtasted (Owner)
  • leo77cruzmx (Moderator)
  • Versabane (Moderator)
COME AND JOIN US!
If you're a dedicated and respectful player, you'll be glad to know that...
We're now accepting new players to enter the server!

How to apply for:
  1. IGN
  2. Age (+18)*
  3. Where are you from?
  4. How long do you play with mods and your experience.
  5. Are you going to be an active player?
  6. Why join us?
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?
  8. Do you agree with the server rules?
The apply can take 1 week to be approved. Sometimes less, like 1 day or even 1 minute (if I'm here to see it). Please wait patiently for your response.
* If you're younger than 18 and you still want to join you can still apply, just tell us why we should accept you.

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xGillas
Why : Looking for good and friendly server with good peoples....
Additional Info : Like building systems with redpower TE and AE... Bulding modern houses pretty caves and like supporting other unskilled players

miguelseara1

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN miguelseara1
  2. Age 28
  3. Where are you from? Portugal
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. i play the major mods from the FTB long before there was FTB packs so i know my way...
  5. Are you going to be an active player? Yes
  6. Why join us? Because the mod pack that you guys are using is great!!
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? No
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? yes

iLaars

Jul 29, 2019
Yo Serial, can you log on skype as fast as possible? I'm stuck in the void in the end :p

Tiyu

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN tiyu
  2. Age (+18)* I am 14 but I assure you I'm mature as any other 18 year old
  3. Where are you from? Im from USA
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. I've been playing FTB now for about 5 months now and I know tons of stuff about all the mods.
  5. Are you going to be an active player? I sure will! I have been looking for a good server for quite a long time now and it would be great if I could play.
  6. Why join us? You guys seem like you are pretty good and I would love to just play FTB on an awesome server.
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?Nope, never been banned.
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? I sure do!

serialtasted

Jan 30, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
Can the people that were previously on the server still join?
You still there lol I just changed the forum thread.

Yo Serial, can you log on skype as fast as possible? I'm stuck in the void in the end :p
Be there in a minute ;)

1. IGN miguelseara1
  2. Age 28
  3. Where are you from? Portugal
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. i play the major mods from the FTB long before there was FTB packs so i know my way...
  6. Why join us? Because the mod pack that you guys are using is great!!
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? yes

Yey Portugal! Come on in.

1. IGN tiyu
  2. Age (+18)* I am 14 but I assure you I'm mature as any other 18 year old
  3. Where are you from? Im from USA
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. I've been playing FTB now for about 5 months now and I know tons of stuff about all the mods.
  5. Are you going to be an active player? I sure will! I have been looking for a good server for quite a long time now and it would be great if I could play.
  6. Why join us? You guys seem like you are pretty good and I would love to just play FTB on an awesome server.
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why?Nope, never been banned.
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? I sure do!

You in, you have a week to prove that you're mature enough to be on the server. Play correctly, follow the rules.

New players follow this [Getting started with SerialCraft]

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN Apollo002
  2. Age (+18)* 21
  3. Where are you from? Canada
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. Around a year or so.
  5. Are you going to be an active player? Yes, semester just finished so lots of free time.
  6. Why join us? Seems like a nice and friendly community
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? Yes

serialtasted

Jan 30, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
  1. IGN Apollo002
  2. Age (+18)* 21
  3. Where are you from? Canada
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. Around a year or so.
  5. Are you going to be an active player? Yes, semester just finished so lots of free time.
  6. Why join us? Seems like a nice and friendly community

Come on in :)

Jigglytuff

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: GRRR_IM_FLUFFY
  2. Age (+18)* 13
  3. Where are you from? Southern California
  4. How long have you played with FTB mods and your experience. Well I first started FTB when only pahimar and slowpoke would stream it for events, I continously watched the and one day they got all the perms and posted there first makeshift mod pack, It was just a folder not a launcher and only could be played on a FTB map, and I played that quite a lot my record time for beating FTB was 26 hours 32 minutes and I did straight through no pauses besides, Food and other breaks that happen after eating foods, I took nasa 26 minute naps at 4 hour intervals to complete this achievement as well.
  5. Are you going to be an active player? I will try to be as active as I can be with school and other distractions but I will be on every weekend if accepted.
  6. Why join us? Because, your modpack looks excellent, I read through a lot of the last recruitment thread and you seemed friendly enough. I know that my age is young by quite a bit so I am trying to compensate with a great app. Lastly the rules are in my mind The best rules possible without having 20+ rules which most people would skip over and not realize what one was and did something like kill me on sight because it was hidden deep within unnecessary rules.
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Yes, never on FTB but on one minecraft server someone banned me for xraying but didn't even bother to check my strip mine I had made because I had roughly 2 stacks of diamonds in one week of play time (I was on spring break) and had nothing better to do but play on this server.
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? Yes I completely agree to cheese rules and think they are highly fair, I might suggest implementing a warning rule in which if you do something once that is minor such as disrespecting someone else it should be a 2 day ban and if done twice perma, you may see this as harsh but it will discourage disrespect.

torinstevens

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: torinstevens
  2. Age 20
  3. Where are you from? Leeds (Yorkshire)
  4. How long have you played with FTB mods and your experience. I have been playing the FTB mod pack for about 6 months now although i have still got lots to learn.
  5. Are you going to be an active player? I will be an active player as i work from home i will be able to be on more often.
  6. Why join us? I am joining you because my friend said it was an excellent server and i would love to be on a non griefing top of the range ftb server.
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have never been banned on any of the types of Minecraft.
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? I do agree to the rules the seam very fair.

br_cookie

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: br_cookie
  2. Age: 27
  3. Where are you from: Curitiba - Brazil
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience: about 6 months now with the direwolf20 mod pack.
  6. Why join us? well, play FTB in a multicultural server is quite nice a experience. I could bring to the table some exotic fun and smiles from my tropical land (=

serialtasted

Jan 30, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
  1. IGN: GRRR_IM_FLUFFY
  2. Age (+18)* 13
  3. Where are you from? Southern California
  4. How long have you played with FTB mods and your experience. Well I first started FTB when only pahimar and slowpoke would stream it for events, I continously watched the and one day they got all the perms and posted there first makeshift mod pack, It was just a folder not a launcher and only could be played on a FTB map, and I played that quite a lot my record time for beating FTB was 26 hours 32 minutes and I did straight through no pauses besides, Food and other breaks that happen after eating foods, I took nasa 26 minute naps at 4 hour intervals to complete this achievement as well.
  5. Are you going to be an active player? I will try to be as active as I can be with school and other distractions but I will be on every weekend if accepted.
  6. Why join us? Because, your modpack looks excellent, I read through a lot of the last recruitment thread and you seemed friendly enough. I know that my age is young by quite a bit so I am trying to compensate with a great app. Lastly the rules are in my mind The best rules possible without having 20+ rules which most people would skip over and not realize what one was and did something like kill me on sight because it was hidden deep within unnecessary rules.
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? Yes, never on FTB but on one minecraft server someone banned me for xraying but didn't even bother to check my strip mine I had made because I had roughly 2 stacks of diamonds in one week of play time (I was on spring break) and had nothing better to do but play on this server.
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? Yes I completely agree to cheese rules and think they are highly fair, I might suggest implementing a warning rule in which if you do something once that is minor such as disrespecting someone else it should be a 2 day ban and if done twice perma, you may see this as harsh but it will discourage disrespect.

Sorry, you were not accepted. :(

1. IGN: torinstevens
  2. Age 20
  3. Where are you from? Leeds (Yorkshire)
  4. How long have you played with FTB mods and your experience. I have been playing the FTB mod pack for about 6 months now although i have still got lots to learn.
  5. Are you going to be an active player? I will be an active player as i work from home i will be able to be on more often.
  6. Why join us? I am joining you because my friend said it was an excellent server and i would love to be on a non griefing top of the range ftb server.
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? I have never been banned on any of the types of Minecraft.
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? I do agree to the rules the seam very fair.

1. IGN: br_cookie
  2. Age: 27
  3. Where are you from: Curitiba - Brazil
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience: about 6 months now with the direwolf20 mod pack.
  6. Why join us? well, play FTB in a multicultural server is quite nice a experience. I could bring to the table some exotic fun and smiles from my tropical land (=
You both in ;)

Hey serial, Remember me?
- TehKnight117
Sure i do

N1njaM1dget

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN N1njaM1dget
  2. Age (+18)* 36
  3. Where are you from? Nottingham Uk
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. for around a year
  5. Are you going to be an active player? very
  6. Why join us? looking for a server that will be fun
  7. Have you ever been banned? If so, why? no
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? of course

serialtasted

Jan 30, 2013
Lisbon, Portugal
  1. IGN N1njaM1dget
  2. Age (+18)* 36
  3. Where are you from? Nottingham Uk
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. for around a year
  5. Are you going to be an active player? very
  6. Why join us? looking for a server that will be fun
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? of course

You in :)

Camaroblue87

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN - CamaroBlue87
  2. Age - 29
  3. Where are you from? New York, USA
  4. How long do you play with FTB mods and your experience. Minecraft since 2010 and FTB for about 2 months.
  6. Why join us? I have had some bad experiences in the past with multiplayer...griefing, worlds lost, etc. Looking for a stable / mature community to build and enjoy the mods.
  8. Do you agree with the server rules? Yes sir.