Sector Eleven, the bad story.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
I would also like to have a PM. The story is great so far and I want to see more. I suggest putting each chapter into the OP so that it is all in one are rather than scattered throughout the thread.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I would also like to have a PM. The story is great so far and I want to see more. I suggest putting each chapter into the OP so that it is all in one are rather than scattered throughout the thread.

I would eventually run out of room, so if I DID do that I'd have to ask everyone to delete their posts so I can reserve some space. I'll eventually add a table of contents/only do it at the start of a page.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
RM from EE2, Glass Bell from EE3, Conveyors from MFR, Levitators from TC3, Limbo from Dimensional Doors, Whitestone from MFR, Red Rock from Extra Biomes, Netherwart Chemical Makeup from MineChem or the Chemistry mod, Taint from TC2, Shards from TC3.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
RM from EE2, Glass Bell from EE3, Conveyors from MFR, Levitators from TC3, Limbo from Dimensional Doors, Whitestone from MFR, Red Rock from Extra Biomes, Netherwart Chemical Makeup from MineChem or the Chemistry mod, Taint from TC2, Shards from TC3.

Close: the Limbo is not a DimDoor Limbo it's just called that because it's unknown where it exactly is in the building, the Redrock is from BoP but I guess EXBL too.. and Netherwart is right kinda. It's not actually supposed to have been Netherwart about how it can be used for brewing. But they were MineChemists so you were kinda right! You get double points for that!

I guess I should explain that Sector Eleven is a university but also a sort of "You get job as soon as you graduate."

Reactions: whizzball1

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
All of Whizz BUT the Red Bricks were from Railcraft (Blood-Stained) like the White and Black Bricks (Quarried and Abyssal). Also, the computer telling where are the items going is from CC.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
All of Whizz BUT the Red Bricks were from Railcraft (Blood-Stained) like the White and Black Bricks (Quarried and Abyssal). Also, the computer telling where are the items going is from CC.

"They items" the people you mean? In Limbo? BTW that was MFR whitestone and blackstone..

The queues are told via advanced info panels.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using a 1.5.2 modpack?
If so, 152ngt has them not far away - there's also Sandy, Infernal, Frozen (think so - it's made with ice) and Bleached Bone besides Quarried, Abyssal and Blood-Stained.
They're preety, IMO.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using a 1.5.2 modpack?
If so, 152ngt has them not far away - there's also Sandy, Infernal, Frozen (think so - it's made with ice) and Bleached Bone besides Quarried, Abyssal and Blood-Stained.
They're preety, IMO.

I've got RR. I've seen Bleached Bone slabs, Infernal and Sandy but not Abyssal or whatever. May use those later.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I've been kind of busy and since my computer is being more of a sweetheart now, I should be able to finish the chapter.

Spoiler: Exedra, Density, and Liara may be in it.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I have decided when I finish(The whole thing) I shall go over and edit and post it all at once in a nicer thread. Eh? This chapter is kinda bad but the zombies may be in, and ED, Exedra and Liara are forcefully entered. Also Dasimir.

"He who commands the sea, has command of everthing."[/I]
–Themistocles

A loud grinding noise boomed around the almost completely white room, save the giant reinforced glass viewspace. The source of this noise was a woman, who was regular in appearance despite where her stomach should be was a large panel of metal that was open. Her arm was similarly open, steel plates shifted to the side at the crook of the elbow, and the cables attached at her back.
The woman's hair was long and brown, and her eyes were a interesting shade of green, with darker dots in her iris. In front of the female was a man in a white lab coat with goggles on and short brown hair.

"You made me spill my stew, Density." Said another man, this one stood away from the others, beside a pedestal. On it was a small puddle of mushroomy stew.

"Yes, I made the noise, Edicts." Density said, as he removed a large iron gear from Liara, the woman's, stomach. The gear was nicked and nearly broken, he dropped it to the ground.

"Come on you two, not this AGAIN." Liara said, as Density placed a new iron gear in her stomach. The lab-coated man adjusted a few things and then remarked to Edicts.

"Flip cable 106 to green, err blue."

Edicts flicked the appropriate lever, colors above the levers themselves. Liara's arm bent, as if she was flexing her biceps.
"I'm serious, you two cannot keep up the fighting. It's been way too long that you've kept it u- OW."
Density tossed a mess of wiring out to the side, and smiled at Liara. "It's okay, you'll be fine. Maybe shut off power to the arm, or you know, even the whole body, Edicts."
The mushroom-soup-lover cut power to the arm, rather than the whole body.

"Almost done, Liar-"

The door burst open, interrupting Density. The young man that stood their was a tall, blond headed lad.

"Yes?"

Methi, as he was called, spoke loudly and clearly as they were often instructed to do when in the presence of the Captain. "Well, missus it's the asteriods. We go- have them, we're taking them to Sector Eleven, yes?"

Liara nodded, as Density lifted the plate back on to her stomach, he lifted a bundle of wires and cables from a chest on the floor.

"We should be. I suppose Mister Raives shall be ecstatic. You are dismissed."

"Turn on power again." Density stood back, and as the power was switched back on, nothing happened.

Density looked at the captain of this mighty vessel. "Check segment A-3 to A-7."

A mechanical voice issued from Liara's chest. "Segments in full order."

Density turn away from Liara, and walked out of the room. "Come on Edicts, let's forward message Sector Eleven, get some nice rooms."

Liara unhooked herself from the cables, and shifted the steel panels on her arm back in place.
She followed E and D.
----------------------------------------------------------
Craig stalked into his dorm, a fight had broken out and kept the conveyers stopped for quite a good deal of time.

A voice called out to him "In my mushroom farm if you need me. By the way, Skyler and Toast left, good riddance."

"Thanks Draco." Craig said. Ha, Skyler and Toast left. They had always hated Craig, and with the much superior rooms open in the East Wing, as opposed to the South Wing, many people had left, he had known they were going to leave since a while ago.

"You're welcome, also we got a new guy."

This perked Craig's interest, he peered around, and some fellow was eating popcor- Wait, that was the green robed testificate from the presentation?

"You're our new dorm mate?"

"'Course. Why not? You're a bit late. Read it was of that thing, yeah? The fight. Should've taken the redstone elevator."

Craig shuddered at the thought. The redstone elevator made his hairs stand up, and it was just overall a weird substance.

"Is he actually allowed to do that? Farm Nether shrooms?" the testificate asked.

"Yeah.. I'm Craig by the way."

"Dasimir. Sorry I didn't talk to you much at the presentation, I am in beta testing for a drug and WOOSH it just does you in, 'bout knocks you out, the thing. Did you hear that?" Dasamir stood up.

"That's Draco's doorbell system." Craig informed him, to which Das nodded.

"Oh, okay. Are you allowed to do that? Also we should probably check it."

Craig started to walk to the door.

Okay! Well, I hope you liked it!