Open Server Secondary Gaming|HQ|40slot|TS3|Dedicated|No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
agskies.png

Modpack: Agrarian Skies
IP: secondarygaming.us:25564
Current version: 2.1.5

Secondary Gaming now offers a public Agrarian Skies HQ server for any and all.
We do not allow:
Griefing
Raiding
Stealing
Creating land bridges to other islands
Hacking
Duping.

There is a island generator in spawn. You don't need to use any commands yourself. Everything will be done for you!

Feel free to come on and create your own island or join up with others.
Please read all signs posted in spawn as they answer all your questions.
We have a very skilled and experienced staff which are all adults.
The general server population is ages 17-30s with a few older and some younger.
All ages are welcome within reason. As long as you are mature and respectful
no one will say anything about age.

We promote a safe and mature environment for you to play on.
Anyone found to be harassing or bullying any player is instantly banned, permanently.

We offer you a Teamspeak 3 server of unlimited slots which is always occupied by players
to talk with. We also offer a plug.dj lounge where we all take turns sharing music.
Plus other custom modpacks and servers for you to check out.

We hope you decide to check us out and become part of the community!
http://secondarygaming.us/AgSkies.php for some more info.

BLACK LISTED PLAYERS:
Paytonl10 - Overly vulgar in chat including harassment via PMs and over voice
bamafan1229 - Spawn and player island Griefing, multiple times.
bleuhaven - Spawn and player island Griefing, multiple times.

Last edited:

TheForestHermit

Jul 29, 2019
So a few things that Eyeball didn't mention that are relevant to your interests.
When he says no lag? He means it.
Islands are 900 blocks apart. Yep, looooots of room to build, and no creepy neighbors building in twenty shades of ugly.
This isn't a pay to play server. There aren't a bunch of cheats and freebies available for donation.
There are staff from several parts of the globe, so there is almost always someone on to answer questions and lend a hand no matter the hour.

Right. And with that I'll just be leaving a picture of my growing island. Because yea. no reason.
Screenshot taken from the top of my mob-farm.

WgBVLuZ.jpg

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
Wow...This server has taken off immesnly farther than we imagined!
The community is getting huge! Come and be a part of it.

One thing we are asking is that you decide whether you are going to team up or play solo. If you decide to team up only one of you need to make the island and the invite the other(s)
If you want to team with an existing island just have the owner /is add you and then you can /is home.
If you're gonna run solo simply follow instructions in spawn and you are on your way!

Thank you to all the awesome people who have already joined the community!

TripleCheese

Jul 29, 2019
Love the server guys. its fun to play and i rly dont have any server side lagg (only when a new island is being created, but this is just for 10/20 sec) so far its a nice and fun communitie and there is always sme1 to help :) <3 u guys!!!

10/10! :)

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
Rednet is being derpy since the update and our island creation method uses rednet. So I am sorry if you came by today and could not create an island. Staff is online now if you need assistance.

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
Added blacklisted players that I think any server owner should watch out for.

We will be updating to the newest version after the holiday. Happy Memorial Day and remember what it's all about please!

Xalic

Jul 29, 2019
Having a little issue, I got an extra life from a quest reward and while trying to use it, it instead took my last life and now I am banned. is there any way to fix this?

TheKursze

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an issue with the server? I can't join the server,IP and internet are fine. Version 2.1.5

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
There is a general hang up thats causing the server to just kind of chill. We are working on it :)
Sorry about this. :/

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
Wrote a script this evening to restart the AS server every 4 hours. I believe this will solve our issues at the moment.

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
I went to this server, and I have to say, how is this even playable? I spawned in, and I followed the arrows, and when I hit the end of those arrows, there was no access to the center! So I broke my way through, and I got trapped in the center, I broke my way out of that, and I couldn't go anywhere, signs for help? What signs? There was no help what so ever, I'm never joining this server again.

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
Thank goodness! We honestly do not even want you there so thank you for setting us at ease. You obviously joined in a time period were there was probably a slight grief to the spawn. Instead of acting like a child, though I guarantee you are, why not contact a staff member through these forums, our own, or our personal details listed on our website? I honestly do not care if you wish to join us again. Thanks for stopping bye and thank you to admitting to griefing the server so we can add you to our blacklist.

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
Thank goodness! We honestly do not even want you there so thank you for setting us at ease. You obviously joined in a time period were there was probably a slight grief to the spawn. Instead of acting like a child, though I guarantee you are, why not contact a staff member through these forums, our own, or our personal details listed on our website? I honestly do not care if you wish to join us again. Thanks for stopping bye and thank you to admitting to griefing the server so we can add you to our blacklist.
I had no idea it had been griefed, sorry about my outburst, I was just frustrated, I can repair the slight damage I caused.

Edit: Great, because of my frustration, I got blacklisted. I'm sorry!

Edit 2: I was also frustrated because, it seems like there's nobody here, and when I was in the game, there was 1 person online, who was probably AFK, due to my repeated requests for help, and no response.

Edit 3: I honestly thought, that this was a fake server, that it was just a trick, for one thing, @eyeball114 is almost all of the replies to the thread, and there are very few replies, I broke 4 blocks in total, I am willing to repair the damage myself.

Last edited:

eyeball114

Jul 29, 2019
As a community we play a modpack together. Most have either beaten or moved on from Agrarian skies so yes I know its not as popular as it was. We are no longer maintaining the server but we keep it running for those who wish to continue playing on it. The server is up now.