Season 1 of JaRyCu Plays Launched 4/23/2017!

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
I'm throwing this post out there to thank all of you who hit that like button and/or commented on my inanely stupid posts over the last year or so. All of you gave me the encouragement I needed to start my own YouTube channel last November, and then suffered through the first horrible videos until I figured out what I was doing.

I applied for FTB One back at New Year's, and I got the news this past week that I was officially accepted into the FTB One program on the Creator's side. So far I've been able to spend a few hours on the official FTB One server playing FTB Beyond, and I've posted 4 episodes to my channel as of this morning.

For those interested, here is episode 1:

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
Hey guys & gals! It's been a few months since I was accepted into FTB One and I made this thread, and life changed a lot during that time. I've gotten a new job and it has taken me away from gaming ever since, but now I think I've gotten the changes and disruptions down to where I can handle them, so I'm launching a new series.

I'm calling this Season 1 and I'm using All the Mods 1.11.2 as my base pack. I've made a few modifications, like disabling Spice of Life (I hate that mod!), and I added Veinminer to the pack. I now have 2 episodes live on YouTube for those who are interested in watching, and I'll start updating this thread with Imgur albums every week or so for those who don't want to watch videos.

Reactions: Softwerker

JaRyCu

Sep 29, 2015
South Georgia, USA
Thanks @DireChyymeras! I worked too much this week to get out the 3 episodes I wanted, so I'm going to hit it hard in the morning and see if I can record at least 3 before lunch. Then I can just queue them up to release on Mon, Wed, and Fri, which is the schedule I want going forward.

Reactions: DireChyymeras