Searching for a regular Youtuber with a moderately sized channel

NanoPaladin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there I am Nano, I had this cool idea for a FTB series on youtube. I would like a partner who posts regularly as well as having a small to moderate sized channel. If you are interested let me know here or via PM and I can pitch you the series idea!

NanoPaladin

Jul 29, 2019
Alright since no one took a bite I shall reveal my plan.

Id like to run a sort of Red vs Blue type of show. Not in the sense to copy but just for a fun interesting new take on a Minecraft lets play. I will be using the Mindcrack FTB, ideally three or two people total to film with would be wonderful. But the basic of the story is this:

A ship crash lands and the few survivors must fend and build their own base taking on the dangers of the planet until rescue arrives... if it ever arrives.

NanoPaladin

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, currently my computer mic is not that great. It makes me sound like I am underwater. I hope to fix it soon enough

NanoPaladin

Jul 29, 2019
Not really just that your mature, I might actually just do a small LAN "roleplay" of this first to see if it is actually interesting enough

Rigus

Jul 29, 2019
I might be possible interested if this is still a thing. and If you are looking for someone with a small channel you can't get much smaller than mine ;) or if you need another survivor I would gladly add to some atmosphere to your series.

NanoPaladin

Jul 29, 2019
I might be possible interested if this is still a thing. and If you are looking for someone with a small channel you can't get much smaller than mine ;) or if you need another survivor I would gladly add to some atmosphere to your series.
Do ya have a skype?

Rigus

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed I do. I do have a question. Who would be hosting the server that we would play on?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I am quite interested in this. I am able to record, and have had 5 years of YouTube experience. I started a Tekkit Let's Play series, but got bored of Tekkit and deleted the series. If you are still wanting more people PM me.