Searching for a few people to play on my infinity server

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RichNess

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, hope you are all having a great day. I have a small server as i mentioned. I play with my roommate and looking to expand. I am looking for people who respect another buildings and will not grief. I give you my word I will make it fair and you will have your own space. I hope that we can work together or chat to make a lonely infinity server not so lonely :)

RichNess

crudebro

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i'm currently looking for some people to play with. If you have room for me id like to play with you guys.

ONEsecHoldmyTACO

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i was looking for a server to play on and i came across this. i was wondering if i could join you guys. i have skype and ts. my ign is SirFluffyton and i am 16 years old.

Box_in_a_box

Jul 29, 2019
I would be interested in playing. I enjoy small servers so we all can get to know each other. However, what time zone are you in? I am in EST. My ign is Box_in_a_box

Fraternity12

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Richness. My name is Brody and I am interested in playing on your server. I am 17 years old and I do not grief. I love playing on small communities because it is more fun than playing with a large community. I enjoy Infinity and hope you do Accept me to come play with you. I also love getting to know the people I play with because it makes the game much more fun. My in game name is Fraternity12

groweb98

Jul 29, 2019
Hi RichNess, i'd like to play in your small communal server, im looking to play ftb with a few people but big servers aint my thing, can i join? my ingame name is "groweb98" no caps