Scrap from Scrap Box at 63%?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Frink14

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else have their scrap boxes dropping just scrap? For me it says it's 63% chance.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
MindCrack 8.1.0, no chance for scrap at all. 9% roughly for wooden hoes. Wooden hoes all over the place.

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, does anyone know where i could disable that feature? I looked through the gregtech configs and couldnt find it?

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Hahaha, and I was saying that scrapboxes should be nerfed just a few days ago :D.
Yea they really needed that.. seriously run 4 single overclocked recyclers on a single Andvanced Solar Panel 24/7 for diamonds fresh from the sun. You'll also get some nice shiny platinum dusts, make the setup big enough and you can net a indium ingot per day. You can also recycle all the "junks" into more useful byproducts like wooden tools>sawmills> fuel generators or even boilers if you got a major recycling going on.

Jankan001

Jul 29, 2019
I just feed my scrap to a generator and use the energy to make more scrap to feed to my generator...