Open Server Scattered Tomato | Ultra Hard Survival | Open

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rubri

Jul 29, 2019
Running the Ultra Hard Survival pack, Server IP is 198.204.234.2:25567
We also have a teamspeak! ts.sbclan.net
Only open channels are Channel for Fools, and the one that has my name on it (It likes to change names daily, but always has my name.) Stick around awhile, and get some access to other channels!

Only real rules is that if there's under five players, try to keep the PKing to a minimum. Otherwise it's just a fairly new world, barely a week old starting whatever time this is posted, and just trying to get a community rolling. Having a server is nice, but having only three people gets old fast. Anyone can come, anything can go, but if you loot, pillage, and do horrible things to our women, do expect us to do the same to you and yours. There are no Gods nor Kings, only man, the strongest survive, and yadda yadda. Work together, work apart, kill your enemies, kill your friends, hey, we don't judge that. I mean after all, golden heads are delicious.
While we are only players as the rest of you, there is no creative given to us, and we have absolutely no power to magically know everything going on, server wide announcements are server wide announcements. We can't really kick you off for it, but we can hunt you down to the ends of the Earth for not listening to the pretty much only rule of waiting for more targets. On this note though, WE DO NOT PROMOTE KILLING PEOPLE. We simply just don't care if you do. This isn't a hunger games server, this isn't a head collection server, but if you want do do that, then go for it! We're all here for a hard challenge, and we're all here to play the way we want to play. So go out and have come good, clean (Or bloody and messy) fun for the whole family (Or just yourself, deep down in your caves. Lookin at your Mystercat.). And feel free to introduce yourself with a post here too! Better to know the masses, and all that jazz.

Rubri

Jul 29, 2019
doesn't let me connect

We're currently having an issue with our provider for the server. Figures it'd happen a few days after I put up this post. Just leave a name, or watch the thread and I'll make a post for when it's back up again

Rubri

Jul 29, 2019
Server should now be up and running to anyone who is watching the thread!