SB2 Launch Issues

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

FaultyBurst726

May 26, 2020
Hey all, I'm new to the updated app and just downloaded StoneBlock 2 (1.18.0 version) and the FTB App does just fine launching everything. It pulls up the Minecraft Launcher, but after I press play in the Minecraft Launcher it does not pull up the game. I have allocated more than enough RAM (12 GB) to play the pack. However if I try to launch the game again, it gives me a warning that an instance is already running and I have no idea where to go from here. The same issue occurs on the 1.17 version. StoneBlock 2 (1.16 version) is the newest one that actually gives me a load screen and full boot to play the game as I please. Any and all advice is welcome. Thank you in advance for your time and sorry if there is already a thread for this issue.

Edit: I also am not receiving crash reports or I would share those with all of you.

Last edited:

Snahao

May 26, 2020
I also have the exact same same problem as you and I still haven't be able to solve it! 1.17 worked for me when 1.18 wasn't out yet but even when I tried to downgrade it has the same problem!

FaultyBurst726

May 26, 2020
So I did a clean install of both the FTB and Minecraft launchers, installed StoneBlock 2 (version 1.18.1) and its fully operational so far. Anyone else having luck?

Snahao

May 26, 2020
That way worked for my laptop but for some reason I still could not get it to launch on my other computer. I instead however dragged all the stoneblock 2 files in to my normal minecraft and run it that way.